When our school blocked Wattpad

• Dedicated to friends in gym class

When our school blocked Wattpad

Chapter one

It was a boring Monday at Elm Tree High School. A group of Freshman girls were sitting down on the bleachers.

It was there last day of gym for the marking period and they would be going to health class tomorrow. They were on their I pads (the school had given them each I pads). The school had already blocked many things: wiki, kick, fanfiction.net, and a few others, but this time the school went too far; the school blocked Wattpad.

The group of friends used to bond about Wattpad and would talk about the stories they read. Most girls in the group loved reading a book called The werewolf trials (a fanfic about a boy band they liked).

"Guys......" One girl said.

"What?" One girl named Bell asked.

"I can't get onto Wattpad."

"What?"

"Hey," a girl named Cynthy said tapping her screen franticly, "it's been blocked."

"What?!?!" They all screamed.

"Try using it from the app instead of the website," a girl named Rosado recommended.

"I tried," another girl named Megan said, "It won't let us update."

"I spent forever trying to update it last night," A girl named Fran complained.

"You can only read what is already updated."

"So...no more discovering new stories?" A girl named Liz asked.

"I don't think so."

The school had already made them wear uniforms, cut most fun classes, made them wear ID's (who would sneak into a high school, if anything you would want to sneak OUT), and let's not forget how the told you in middle school you weren't graduating. They would come up to you holding a list and would tell you to get on a line. That line meant you had failed; and it was only two days before graduation. With a harder grading system then most American schools, out of 180 or so students, eighty had failed.

"I can't believe they would do this to us," Rosado said.

"Why not?" another girl named Cleo asked, "They take away everything."

"That's true." The group nodded and then stared down sadly at their Ipads.

"What are we going to do?" Bell asked.

"We could talk to the principle," Cleo recommend.

"No," Cynthy said, "I've tried unblocking fanfiction.net before by asking them, and they just told me to leave."

"If anything they should be glad we're reading," Megan laughed.

"So now what do we do, protest?" Liz asked.

"Yes," everyone else said.

"We grab the pitchforks and torches!" Bell shouted.

"We grab signs and march around outside the school!" yelled Rosado.

"We destroy the school until they give us our Wattpad back!" Cynthy screamed.

"I'll grab my chainsaw," Liz said.

"Well, you guys should stop screaming before the whole school finds out your plan," Fran said. They hadn't realized how loud they had been.

"We have to get Watt pad back," Megan said, "How else am I not supposed to pay attention in class?"

"How else am I supposed to bother people to read my fanfic called 'The Walking Dead: One Direction Style?'".

"How else am I supposed to keep myself from getting bored in homework study?" Cynthy asked.

"We have to go into the office," Rosado said.

"Yes," Megan said leaning forward.

"And go right up to the principle."

"Yes," Megan repeated.

"Get in his face."

"Go on!"

"And say..."

"We want our Wattpad back!" The group cheered.

"We should go together," Cleo said, "the majority vote should help."

Chapter 2: coming soon.