Author's Note/////Love Interests!?

////////Love Interests?!////////

Any ideas? Comment for possible pairs!! Like, if you wanted Rika and Sasuke together, then comment Rika and Sasuke. If you wanted Yuuka and Shikamaru, then comment that.

Anyone you like!!! I'm listening to all the ideas! :D Put your input, 'cuz if you don't, I'll be lost. There are way to many characters, it's way to hard to pick a person.....

/////Age??!!///////

Another question...Do you guys want them older or younger? If you want them younger, then I'll probably make them...like 13...

If you want them older, then I'll make them 15 or 16. And Naruto and those people will also be almost 16. That's after he went on the 2 and a half year journey and all...

////////Plot!!////////

I hope you guys know that this isn't based on the actual story. Sasuke's not going anywhere. Orochimaru can just die. 'Cuz he doesn't even exist. It doesn't matter, 'cuz Sasuke kills him anyway...I think.

Do you guys want Sasuke to be with his own team? (In Shippuden). Or do you guys want him with Naruto and Sakura. Or do you want him to be with his own team, but still live in the Leaf Village?

See all this stuff??? Comment, so I know what you guys think. Totally your opinion.

PEACE XOXO