Don't Fail Me Now: Chapter 1 >>>

It’s been a week already. The time passed slowly. Painfully slowly. Finally, at the end of the week, we had enough money. Natalie and I were so excited. The bracelet could be used on three people at a time. Natalie called early in the morning to tell me that she got her pay check for her part-time job.

I raced down the streets to the shop where the bracelet belonged to. Natalie told me to meet her here. I tapped my foot impatiently. Hurry up, Natalie.

After 5 agonising minutes, she finally arrived. Her purple hair swayed after her. Her original hair colour had been blonde. I don't know why she dyed it, but I'm guessing because the colour purple is in style this year.

"Lizzy! I made another 150!!!" She yelled with excitement. She always makes more money than I do. I don't mind though. Never did and probably never will. She's the pretty one, and I'm the...cute one. I looked better than average, but standing next to Natalie, the most I'll ever look is cute.

"Here," I handed her my 50 bucks. She took it with her manicured nails.

"Come on!!" She squealed with delight. I returned her smile happily. Finally!

I'm going to meet Kakashi and then Lee and then Naruto and then Gaara...And all those other people. Wait, I'm going to meet Shikamaru first! My smile got bigger and bigger as we entered the shop. It was filled with mangas and artwork. Near the back of the shop were the bracelets. There's always someone standing there.

"Hi, what can I get for you?" The lady asked us when we approached. She had yellow streaks through her dark brown hair. Maybe in her thirties.

"Um, can you get one Animation Bracelet please?" Natalie did the talking. I'm not a shy person, just that Natalie was...good at talking.

"Sure, thing, just give me a few seconds," she headed into the back of the shop and came back with a small box. She handed Natalie the rectangular box and walked to the cashier.

"That would be a thousand and fifteen dollars." She told us.

"Um, can we use debit cards and cash at the same time?" Natalie asked meekly. She gave a nervous laugh, "We got so excited we didn't go put the money in our bank account." She pulled on her puppy face.

The woman looked unsure, but I knew she would give in. Natalie's puppy face is undefeated, no one except me can resist it's charms. It's kinda creepy how she can do that. She sighed wearily, "Fine, just this time. Consider it a gift."

Natalie and I laughed, "Thank you."

She handed the lady the cash and swiped the debit card.

"There're some things you need to know before you use this bracelet," she said, suddenly serious, "This bracelet can be used with three people at a time," I nodded, I already knew that, "And there is a possibility that it might now go accordingly. The chances are very small, but it's still a chance." I nodded again, "Here's the instruction list, it tells you how to use it. Read it carefully." She looked at Natalie in the eye to show how serious she was. I nodded once again.

"Good!" She smiled, "That's all."

"Thank you," I said. I walked out of the shop with Natalie.

She squealed again, "My house or your house!!!"

"My house? Since it's closer," I was practically jumping with zeal too.

"Okay, race you," she started sprinting in the direction of my house. I chased after her.

I burst into the building after Natalie. She opened the instruction booklet. She started to read out loud.

"Open the box." There was an awkward silence.