The room has many flaws, and im one of them

Summary: Toby helps Spencer with withdrawals after her pill taking problem.

Spencer feels suddenly uncomfortable in her own bed.

That was the strangest feeling she ever experienced, and felt she'd be better off on the floor.

It killed her to move, but she did.

She laid, sprawled across the floor.

She needed something to take her mind off of the pills and pain, so she studies her ceiling.

Damn, the ceiling had many imperfections, flaws, that she hadn't noticed before.

Suddenly, she hears her door creek open and notices someone out of the corner of her eye.

"Toby." She shakily whimpers, not even having to look at him.

That hurt too much.

"Your mom called me, said you were crying and you wouldn't talk to her." Toby states, walking close to her.

"Why are you on the floor, baby?" He asks, sitting next to her, leaning against her bed.

"It feels better." She states coldly.

She wasn't trying to be harsh, but she had quite enough of life for today.

"We need to talk." Toby says.

There was a patch from where a hanging light must have been before they moved in; and it wasn't covered properly.

"I'm worried about you, Spence." Toby says.

"... I'm off the pills, is everyone happy now?" Spencer sharply asks.

Toby can't get mad at her.

He did a little research on what's happening to Spencer... Withdrawals and all.

If that was him, he wouldn't be talking to anyone.

"How can I be happy when the love of my life is in so much pain?" Toby asks, sweetly.

This makes Spencer thaw a bit.

"... I'm not in pain." She lies.

Just at the corners of the ceiling there was the slightest crack that only she had noticed just now. It was from a game of ball with Melissa as children.

"If you say so, sweetheart." Toby says, not wanting to argue.

"I... I am, okay? I just don't like it when people baby me." She admits coldly.

Toby frowns. "I'm so sorry." He says.

"It's not your fault." She softly says.

"I should have been there for you more." Toby murmurs.

"That wouldn't help. Trust me." Spencer says with a twisted smirk on her face.

"I could have-" "you can't love addiction or mental illness or physical illness away. Period." Spencer says, painfully turning her head to him.

Toby sighs, burying his face in his hands.

"I guess you had to learn that the hard way. All because of me." Toby mumbles.

Spencer frowns.

"Why would you bring that up-" "I'm sorry. That was a stupid thing to say. That just proves my point doesn't it?" Toby says, hanging his head low in shame.

She Started noticing the details of the wall, as well. Like the time she punched a hole in the wall when she ran up to her room after finding out Toby was A. Right in the kitchen. On their anniversary. It was patched up, but you could faintly see the patch.

"What are you taking about? You're great." Spencer says.

Toby frowns again.

"I should be comforting you." He states, crawling to Spencer and pulling her in between her legs.

"Where does it hurt?" He asks.

"Everywhere." She frowns.

"I know I can't love your hurt away, but I'll be with you every step of the way." Toby says.

"... Promise?" She weakly asks.

"Promise."

Please read, not about wattpad, really important.

Hey I just wanna tell you guys I did this chapter in the middle of the night. I couldn't stop thinking about my sister, who's life is pretty 'complicated.' I just wanna say since Spencer is a drug addict that's had an addiction 3 fucking times, if you're gonna write a fanfiction about spoby and Spencer's addiction, know this: as Spencer said, you can't love the addiction or the illness away. If you want the story you make to be real, don't make Toby love her addiction away.

If only it was actually like that.