Chapter 17- iGhost my bracelet

I guess you're enjoying the story so far, if there's anything you want me to correct, don't hesitate to let me know.
Here's a new chapter, i hope you like it.

Vote!

Comment!

This chapter is dedicated to farrowcora

I looked under my bed for what felt like the umpteenth time, my eyes searched through under my bed but I couldn't find what I was looking for.

She stood upright and tried taking in a breath of air sharply as I felt my face slackened, my brows furrowing and my widened worried eyes were pitching about in concern as if my life had been cut short.

I moved to her closet and started going through the clothes by throwing them out, picking each one up again and shaking it to see if something will fall off.

I was starting to feel restless as I threw things around in my room. My room was a total mess.

When I finally got tired of searching, I ran out of my room and headed downstairs to meet my mom in the kitchen.

"Mom" I called but my mom wasn't answering. She already had earplugs in both of her ears as she sliced on the veggies on the kitchen island. "Mom.." I yelled this time around and she turned around, shocked, hastily getting rid of the earplugs.

"Yes sweetie" She answered. She looked at me, bewildered and I could guess she had sensed something was wrong. "What is it, Alex? Is something wrong? Do you need anything?"

"Nothing is wrong. Have you by any chance kept my bracelet somewhere when you were cleaning up my room?" I asked.

"Bracelet? What bracelet?" My mom asked in response. She probably didn't have an idea about which bracelet since I had few others. Kent could rip me into pieces if he found out that I lost the bracelet. It was his first gift to me and I somehow lost it. I was sure that I kept it in my room, where could it be?

"The one I just got" I whined.

"No, have you checked your closet?" My mom asked

"Of course"

"What about the drawers?"

"I have, I can't find it anywhere" I replied. At this point, it felt like I was going to loose my mind while searching for it. Bracelet didn't have leg, how did it suddenly disappeared?

"Just go back to your room and look again. I'm sure it must be somewhere in there. When I'm  done with what i'm doing, i'll join you"

"Okay" I turned around and hurried back to my room. I could only wish that I find it when I look again.

I opened my drawer which was also filled with clothes and started to search through. I did that for a while until it felt like I didn't have any strength to carry on the search.

"What are you looking for?" I suddenly heard his voice and I froze. Kent was back.

I turned around and saw him standing in the center of my room with his hands in his pocket. He had a questioning look on his face and I almost convinced myself he knew about the bracelet.

"Nothing" I replied in a low tone. I couldn't let him find out, he'd be so mad at me. He warned me not to loose the bracelet. It was like the bracelet meant something to him too.

"Why is your room in such a mess? Looks like a world war took place in here"

"I'm trying to rearrange my room, obviously" I scoffed "don't you think it needs a little bit of change?" I lied as I adjust my glasses, trying to hide my feelings behind them.