Satan's Children....THE GOTHS

Yay.

New question time.

So, have you ever been called GOTH just because you....

~Wear lots of black?

~Listen to dark (not depressing) music?

~Wear awesome tripp pants? (A/N look it up!)

~Don't like the sun?

~Don't like light in general?

~Actually enjoy writing dark poetry (like me)?

Thy list may go onith for eternity!

If any of those (above) apply to you, you most likely are not a goth!

Alright,

the word "goth" is a shortened version from the time of the "gothic century." During that time, it was rather dark and the people were always sad.

Thus why a lot of people are classified as gothic or goth.

Okay,

let us set thy word straight!

A so-called "goth" is TYPICALLY a person who has pale skin, black hair, wears a lot of black, hates sunlight, and writes poetry, usually of the dark variety.

(See how much emo is like goth?)

But, a gothic person may just be a person who likes a lot more darker or deeper things.

If you are "goth", you most likely have a group of comrads who enjoy your company, but never show it, for a goth stereotype always has a poker face (A/N P-P-P-Poker P-P-P-P-Poker face! XD) on.

NOW, in my opinion (which is small compared to others) a goth person does NOT need to write dark poetry or listen to (awesome) heavy metal or any of that chiz (A/N Chiz is a word! I think.....)! A true "goth" person is just a regular person who likes the slightly darker things of life.

So, if you are a TRUE, HONEST-TO-GOD goth, I respect you.

If you are just some POSER who dresses like a goth, I hate you.

Alright, now get out of here because

MY RANT BE DONE (for now...)!

Byyyyyyeeee!

Next time:

GIRLY-GIRLS

(A/N I'm UBER sorry it was sooooooo short! I haven't slept in, like, forever so my mind is a tad bit slow...-.-'

SOWWY!)