Preps are mean....or are they?

YAY!

RANT #3!

Sorry it's so short....

-.-'

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Alright,

NEW QUESTION TIME!

Have you ever been called a "prep" just because you......

~Like the color pink?

~Wear Hollister or A and F?

~Have a jock boyfriend?

~Always gossip?

~Never go anywhere without makeup?

~Always are on a diet?

THE LIST-ITH SHALL GO-ITH ON-ITH!

A prep is someone who just happens to be a popular girl (or boy...) at school who is known all around.

That does NOT automatically make them a slut, (EXCUSE MY FRENCH!) bitch, gossiper, and it goes on.

Some (NOT ALL!) pops or preps can be a little bitchy (or a lot bitchy...) or they can be sluts or they can be a gossiper....

But that doesn't mean they all are.

A prep just may be a girl on the cheer squad or a girl that happens to be happy or it could be a girl that wears tube tops and short skirts and is known as the school slut or a girl with a jock boyfriend who just happens to flirt with everyone.

Sure, some preps/pops ARE like the latter 2 of the 4, but a lot aren't.

Preps have feelings too, and they can also hear. They can hear if someone spreads a rumor about them that they have over 2 boyfriends or that they are secretly a nerd. And it most likely HURTS them.

Face it. You spread a rumor,

you're no better than those chicks in Mean Girls. (Lol!)

Of course, there's always going to be that one girl that just happens to be prettier and more popular than all and has a few girls that follow her around. They don't HAVE to be a slut to be known around the school.

Sure it helps, but that's besides the point.

ANYWAYS!

The preps have always had a bad rep and most people don't give them a second chance. But they are, and always will be, real people. END.

BYE.

Next time:

GOTHS.