(1D) #1 He Says I Love You

Harry: Sleepy kisses and lazy touches were exactly how you spent that morning. Harry had pulled away from a kiss and smiled. "What?" He only smiled more before kissing your forehead. "I love you." Those three simple words, though placed together make your heart skip a beat. You couldn't help but mimic his smile, kissing his lips softly, before whispering, "I love you too."

Niall: "Why are you so mad?! It isn't a big deal, Niall! We're just friends." He'd been acting really weird the past few days, and really moody as well. "Niall, what's wrong? You're my boyfriend, just tell me." He ran his fingers through his hair. "I just get so freaking jealous when I see other guys with your I feel like you'll leave me and I can't have that. I love you." The words rolled right off his tongue, and he looked relieved to have finally said so. "I'm not going anywhere..." You took his hand, "I love you too."

Zayn: You and Zayn always teased each other. You had been teasing him about his tattoos, and how he had oh so many. "I'm gonna tattoo I love y/n on your ass." You joked. He smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "It'd be the truth." You stopped giggling and started at him. "You.. What?" His cheeks flushed pink and he said the words for himself. "I love you." Your smiles was huge. "I love you too." You said with a kiss.

Louis: "So, lets get the juicy background stories babe." You rolled your eyes at him. "You know everything.." He pouted. "Fine, I'll ask first." You thought for a moment. "Have you ever been in love?" He smiled real big. "That's an easy question. I am right now." You looked at him for a minute, processing what he said. "What?" He smiled again, even wider if possible. "I love you." Your smiled mimicked his, "I love you too.'

Liam: "Where do you think you'll be in ten years, Li?" You and Liam had been laying in complete darkness for hours now. "Making music still, I hope." He muttered. "I think I'll be settles down, married and kids. You know, in love." Your stomach was in knots. The thought of Liam being with anyone else made you want to vomit. "With you, of course." That was it. Your stomach unclenched, your eyes looking for his. "I love you too, Liam." You said as your lips met his.

(Tumblr)