#1 Just Glad I Met You...

Ashton:

Your head was thrown back as you laughed at the joke Ashton was telling you, as you both walked along the street, your hands entwined together, swinging slightly as you walked. You looked over at Ashton and saw him staring at you a fond smile on his lips; you bit your lip still giggling a tiny bit, "What?" you ask as your giggles die down. "I'm just glad I met you," he smiles, making your cheeks heat up, "I'm glad I met you too," you reply fighting the huge smile taking over your face as you two continue to walk.

Luke:

You were over at your friend Luke's house watching DVD's, a weekly ritual you guys had. "Seriously why is she going in there? She's going to die!" you exclaim at the TV as the cliché horror movie played. "Because it's a horror movie Y/N! People have to die in it," he laughs shaking his head, "Yes I know, but like they could at least have her trying to run away, not running towards the killer!" you protest throwing your hands up in air, making Luke laugh more. "What're you laughing at Hemmings?" you question throwing a pillow at his head. "Nothing, I'm just... just really glad I met you," he says a laugh still leaving his lips as you smile at him. "Me too," you say before complaining about the female character again.

Michael:

"Mikey, it's raining!" you exclaim jumping on top of your boyfriend. "We're in London of course it's raining," he laughs trying to look round you at the TV where he's playing GTA, "I know that, stupid, let's go play in the rain!" you say excitedly, "Y/N, I don't know," he says wearingly looking up at you, "C'mon it'll be fun," you say giving him your best puppy dog eyes. He closes his eyes shaking his head, "Alright, alright," he says as you rush off his lap and into the room you guys are sharing. "Where are you going?" he asks confused, you don't answer instead come out a second later with gumboots in hand. "To get these!" you giggle placing the pink boots on your feet. "You came prepared," he laughs before you take his hand in yours pulling him outside into the cold rain. You spin around, rain covering you completely drenching both of your clothes as you both jump in puddles seeing who can make the biggest splash. "Ha I win!" you giggle manically soaking Michael from head to toe. He shakes his head pulling you into his chest; he caresses your cheeks with his hands placing a gentle kiss on your lips. "What was that for?" you ask smiling softly, "I'm just so glad I met you," he replies kissing you once again in the rain.

Calum:

"Y/N?" you hear Calum call out, "In here," you call out from yours and Calum's spare bedroom. "What're you doing in here?" he asks walking into the room as you lie in the middle of the empty room staring up at the plain white ceiling. "Just thinking," you mumble shyly continuing to look up at the ceiling. "About?" he asks lying down next to you. "Everything and anything," you say, "Why in here?" he asks looking around the plain room, "It's quiet, no distractions," you reply looking at him and smiling. "True, is something bothering you, love?" he asks concerned turning towards you, "Not really, just needed some time to think about things," you say, he nods understandingly, "I'm here if you need to talk about anything, okay?" he smiles grabbing your hand and kissing your knuckles, you feel butterflies erupt in your tummy, "Cal?" you ask after a few minutes of silence, "Yeah?" he replies turning onto his stomach, "I'm just really glad I met you," you smile, making him grin, "I'm really glad I met you too, baby girl," he replies kissing your nose, "C'mon, this room smells like paint," he says standing up offering you a hand, "Maybe cause we painted it a few weeks ago," you snicker, causing him to playfully glare, "Yeah I take back being glad to have met you," he pokes his tongue out at you, "Don't lie Cal you'd be lost without me," you grin sauntering out of the room. He smiles, "Yeah, yeah I would be," he says to himself before following after you.

(TUMBLR)