7

Perrie POV:

It's been a couple months now and we're on a break from the tour so we can see family and stuff, our families have really bonded and come together but Addi and I have made a huge decision, the sabotage campaign that we now know is down to both Addi's Mam and some of our ex management has gotten worse and it's leaving everyone upset and distressed so Addi and I talked and we figured the only way to sort this is to talk to someone like Jeremy Kyle or Vicky Pattison so we go with Jeremy and we're appearing on a celebrity's special.

"So next up is nineteen year old Addison who says her Mum and girlfriend Perrie Edwards management team are trying to sabotage their relationship, please welcome to the stage Addison." I see Addi walk out, I can see and hear everything that is happening on stage.

"Hi sweetheart are you nervous?"

"Yes."

"Ignore them they should be at work." He laughs.  "So Addison you're nineteen years old and dating who?"

"Perrie Edwards."

"I'm a bit old, she's from Little Mix, am I right?" He talks lightheartedly to start with.

"Yes." I smile nervously .

"How old is Perrie?"

"Twenty two "

"You're just a member of the public..." Addi nods "So how did you meet?"

"I was eighteen at the time, staying with my cousin and I was waiting outside a game shop when we met."

"So you were eighteen and what happened? You started talking and then what?"

"She handed me a piece of paper with her name and number on so I texted her and we spoke over text for a few weeks before I went to stay up in South Shields for the holidays because we wanted to see if the relationship would work."

"Your parents knew about this?"

"No, I told them I was with a friend I'd met the summer before."

"Wasn't that kind of awkward?"

"We weren't planning to go public at the time but we went public sooner than we thought."

"Your Mum wasn't accepting?"

"No she's made it very hard for Perrie and I to have a relationship."

"Shall we bring Perrie out?" I walk out and sit next to Addi giving her a kiss as I sit down.

"In love?" He asked.

"Yes." We replied in unison.

"You even answered at the same time." He laughed.

"Now I have a statement from one of your bandmates Perrie, ladies and gentlemen this statement is from Jade Thirlwall." He pauses. "Perrie and Addi are besotted with each other, they can't stand being apart, Melissa has made it really difficult for them, on several occasions I've witnessed both girls in tears and there have been times she's almost succeeded in splitting them up." Jeremy takes another pause. "Who's Melissa?"

"My Mum."

"Let's bring Melissa onto the Jeremy Kyle show." Melissa walks out and Addi reaches for my hand, she's shaking, knowing she's scared I put my arm around her.

"Welcome to the show, would you like to tell me why this nineteen year old girl is looking absolutely petrified right now?"

"She's scared because she knows she's been lying."