CHAPTER 7: infirmary

"thank you for carrying me here. you should go now class is over so everyone is heading home, like what you said i'll take a nap first before going home." i lay down in the bed and saw raziel leaving the room, i close my eyes for a moment and in this darkness all i could think is my nightmare, that dream, that dream that cause me this horrible headache! im afraid to sleep, i might have another nightmare what if its going to be worst than before? but i really should take a nap. this is the worst! im struggling to sleep! err! i hate you nightmare! sleep!sleep!sleep!sleep!

"you okay?" i was surprised to hear a voice that i immediately open my eyes and saw raziel there sitting and having a drink.

"what are you doing here? its getting late you know and besides i thought you already left." he is elegantly sitted in the chair beside the bed where i am laying. his staring at me but somethings is weird, he's just staring at me but it feels like he was staring through me, staring at my soul. this is weird but i can feel warmth from it.

"idiot!" he suddenly shift his gaze from me to the window. "as if i could let you sleep here alone with that condition, you cant even fight for yourself yester-" he suddenly stop.

"what?! you knew about what happend yesterday?h-how?" i didnt expect him to know things like that, is he worried that i would be in trouble again?

"whatever just go to sleep and go home by yourself, i dont have to worry about a clumsy girl like you." aww,he's back at his old self?well, thats a bit mean but i guess his right im just bothering him.

"im sorry for bothering you." after i said those words i felt my eyes got heavy. it turns out that i had slept.

my head feels great now, i looked at the window and its already dark outside, huh? its already this late? the only light comes from the moon, so pretty i always thought that moon and stars are the best it can calm me and its very romantic.

i stretch my arms and and yawn. i sat at the bed and noticed raziel is sleeping peacefully, his angelic face was looks much pretier than usual, the moonlight is shining on his face it seems that his face is sparkling.

uh-oh, his waking up! what should i do??

"oh, it seems like i also fell asleep." crap! his awake.. "are you okay now?" but come to think of it, im a bother to him right? but how come he is still here i thought he had gone home already.

""why are you still here?" ack! crap! i wondered out loud. come to think of it nobody had been here, it was just the two of us, why didnt someone from the health department came?

"didnt i told you already? i cant just leave you alone in here." even though sometimes his acting like a jerk, the truth is he's really kind and that makes me really happy.

ugh! cut it out arella! what the hell am i thinking?! i love kevin the most! right? so i should get the hell outta here and head home for some real rest!

i stood and step one of my foot when suddenly i felt like falling but it somehow stopped and when i realized it raziel was holding me, supporting me and he stopped me from falling, he's so near me, i could feel his breath on my cheeks, his heartbeath beating and his warmth that our body shares. we had stayed like that for awhile, just staring into each others eyes, it felt like i could melt 'coz of his stare.

the door opend and a male voice came saying "nur--." when i looked at the door, it was kevin looking so pissed and angry gazing at raziel and me, then he suddenly walked out the door.