chapter 5: dream

chapter 5: dream

dedication: hehehe.. lady, thanks for being a fan

i am one of your big fan so its a pleasure to be fanned by you.. (makapag english! nakow.. ang hirap! xD ) 

anyway, thanks and enjoy this chapter though im not sure if your reading my story but still please enjoy tnx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"he has to go." kelly paused and sighed "i need to have my beauty rest." she finished and we all laughed.

"yeah, i better get going. i have class tomorrow, its my first day, so, i should be resting." caliel was standing from the sofa.

we didnt noticed the time, it was already 11:00 and the only thing i told him is thank you and thank you and thank you.  

kelly and i walked him to the front door.

"hey, thank you." i said and smiled.

"a 100 times!" he shouted getting his key from his pocket. we laughed "anyway, bye and see you tomorrow."

i smiled and waved him a goodbye.

"hey wait--" 

but he already  started the car and drove it smoothly.

ea??! tomorrow? what do he mean by that? ugh! and when i think about it, i dont know anything about that guy except for his name!

waaaah! ugh!  

never mind i would know tomorrow.

"hey, i still dont know what exactly happend but that can wait, i know your tired, we should sleep." kelly said hugging herself at my front door.

"yeah, i'll just tell you everything tomorrow. im sorry i know that i promise to tell you everything today but--" i was cut off by kelly when she ran towards me and hug me tightly. 

"thats okay, at least your safe. that stories, gossips, or rumors can wait." she cried.

"yeah, thanks." i whispered. she moved and stared at my eyes.

"and now your not allowed to anywhere by yourself!" she shouted like my mom.

"mom? is that you?" i joked. its really fun when i tease her. 

"what?! im not!! what the!! im not like auntie! im not! im not!" she shouted childishly. 

she keeps on blabbering about she's not like mom. i was just laughing and laughing at her. then suddenly i remembered something.

"oh by the way, does mom know?" i asked curiously. then her face went serious

"about what happend to you? no, they havent called yet." she said looking down at the floor.

"when are they going home?"

"a week, a month, a year? for short i dunno" she sighed. 

"oh well, im sure they'll call soon." i smiled and led her inside the house

we went to my room and said goodnight to each other.

i tried and tried to sleep but i failed to succeed

whats happenning?? why cant i sleep? i looked at my clock and it was already 12:00 midnight.

ugh! sleep! sleep! sleep! sleep! 

i sat and peaked at kelly, but she was already asleep.

i lay down again, and tried to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its a bit dark, but there is a lamp in the bench.

then i saw a kid moving towards me, but i can only see his clothes and he stopped before the light can reach his face.

"hi, uhm.. can you tell me where am i?" i asked the kid.

"im sorry" he cried.

"what are you talking about?" then i noticed i started crying and i dont know why.

the kid started walking then a girl suddenly appear and he was holding her hand leading her out of nowhere...

"wait! dont leave me here." i shouted reaching to them.

then they just disappear. i was crying and crying.

suddenly a voice came. "im sorry" i looked up but there was no one there. i turned around and i saw someone, a guy, wearing white shirt and white pants, he has broad shoulders and fair skin, but like the kid earlier i cant see his face.

"who are you?" i whispered, i walked towards him.

"im sorry." thats the only thing he said.

i reached for his face, he didnt move though i still cant see his face this place is totally dark.

then suddenly a hole appeared at my foot, it started absorbing me. i shouted "no" many times.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"hey! wake up! wake up! " as i open my eyes, kelly was in there shaking my whole body

"what happend? i asked her, i was panting,sweating and crying.

"your dreaming, plus you were shouting some random things." she said.

"is that so? well, im so sorry." i paused. "lets go to sleep again." when i looked at the time it was already 4:00 in the morning. 

"okay. we still have time anyway."

even though i said we should sleep i couldnt im too afraid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sigh. its done! hahaha..

sorry for the bad idea of the dream.

it should be something weird. lol

anyway, keep reading guys.

soon we will know more about caliel and some other stuffs too. :)

and what is the dream about? hehehe

oh well, just keep reading! :D