Chapter 18

Miki's Pov

"Ehehh...I still can't get used too it." I said evilly staring at Nicki and Lexie. They had swapped bodies because of a cure that kinda...how do you say...backfired? So Nicki was in Lexie's body, as Rin for some weird reason, and Lexie was in Nicki's body as Len. (meaning that they look like Rin and Len right now x3) I started laughing.

"ITS NOT FUNNY!" Nicki yelled at me. "Yeah, YEAH IT IS!" I laughed even harder as Lexie crossed her arms.

"Lexie, you don't have Len's personality down." I said stopping and looking fake serious for a second, then bursting out laughing again. They both facepalmed, "So how it feel being the opposite gender? Lolz." I asked after wiping tears from my eyes, and a hit from Lo. 

"You idiot, you turn into a guy and see how it feels." Lo said angrily. I glared at him, "Go turn into a girl and get run over."

"With a roadroller~!" Lexie randomly said. Nicki started laughing, those two are weirdos...

"What? Blame Len.."

"SEE! I KNEW THAT HE INFLUENCES PEOPLE!" Nicki shouted.

"......You guys act like body switching is a normal thing..." I said staring at them. They shrugged, the only couple of ways you could tell it was awkward for them was that Nicki constantly attempted too cover exposing skin {STILL LOOKING LIKE RIN AND LEN XP}. "Ah~! Isn't it almost New Years?" Lexie changed the subject and looked at the clock. '10:23'

"And, its not normal. We did all the freaking out earlier." Lexie grinned. You don't know how weird it is saying stuff too Lexie, when she looks like a guy...no, scratch that, when she's looking like Len. "You freaked out earlier-?"

THIRDPERSON FLASHIEBACK!

"Yep. So it seems you've switched places. And since Lexie was in Vocaloid form, your both stuck as Rin and Len." Mrs. Eroln said poking him repeatedly. He swat away her hand each time, "Stoppit, im not some kinda lab rat." She stopped and snickered, "You kinda are."

"MAKE A CURE! I DONT WANNA BE A GIRL!" he yelled at her. She held her hands up and turned her head towards the side, "I will, don't need too be so cruel Nicki."

"YOU ACT LIKE A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD!! ACT LIKE YOUR AGE AND ACTUALLY WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN SON!!" he raged. Her face resembled "=3=", "I don't have a son at the moment, so I don't know what your talking about." He glared, "Your real mature."

"IVE ALWAYS WANTED TOO SHOP WITH A DAUGHTER!" She squealed. Nicki facepalmed. Lexie stirred as he looked over too see her.

Nicki's Pov

Lexie stirred, it was weird too see yourself without looking in a mirror. Especially when you traded places with your best friend. Its just AWKWARD, and being a girl.... bleh... She opened her eyes and immidietly grabbed the tie [LEN DONT FORGET >:o] She stared at it and looked over too the two of us. She raised an eyebrow, "Nicki, why are you Rin?" She asked me. I shrugged, "Why are you Len?" She sat up, "Yeah, so you went insane by a virus and Nicki held you down and you traded bodies. But your not a lunatic anymore, which is a good thing." Mrs. Eroln said. Lexie looked at her hands, "Well crap."

=End of the horrible flashback scene=

I stared at them, if I was a guy I'd freak out. Then I grinned evilly, "So now you get too experience the world from a girls point of view, eh Nicki? BWAHAA SUCKER!! YOU LOSE!!" I bust out laughing as he got really mad at me.

"Hey atleast your not a Shota now." I commented. "AND YOU CAN PASS OFF GIRL CLOTHES!"

Lexie facepalmed as Lo got up and left their room. "Oh...we still have too tell my mom and brother and sister....." Lexie said leaning back on the bed. "Oooo thats going too be tough." I said pushing Nicki away, angry Nicki isn't nessicarily a good thing. I grabbed them both and I ran out of the room draggin them with me. Lexie was trying too make me let go, but no way was I going too let an awkward turtle moment like this slip by. "No Miki! Not now!!" Nicki kinda just let me drag him after I wouldn't let go.