Chapter 9

• Dedicated to LoveEqualsHeartBreak 4 fanning =3

Hey guys! Im sorry if this is a short chapter cuz I wrote this on paper b4 I went to bed. Thank goodness for paper and pencils when your banned from the computer xD. AND YES, WE OFFICIALLY HAVE A COVER! I MADE IT, PLEASE COMMENT AND HOW YOU LIKE/HATE IT PWEEZ! THANKS!...

Anyways Daily Poem:

Life goes on straight in a line doesn't it?

According to you it goes on a bumpy and curvy road,

but I didn't believe you

because you were the source to keep my 

life straight.

Life Road: AlchemistNinjaxD

"It looks like you up, now explain!" She yelled. "Um, why the hell am I tied up?!" The boy yelled back. The girl had brown hair barely reaching her shoulders, while the boy had identical colored hair but it was slightly blond on the tips. This was Lexie and Len Kagamine. Yes, THE Len Kagamine. Rin and Len somehow live in normal teenagers Lexie and Nicki.

"Whats up with you and Nicki?! And I got the tying idea from Rin." Lexie said swinging another rope around.

"H- I dont know! He doesn't talk to me! Rin-sama your so creul!!" He yelled. Lexie's hair and eye color changed into Blond and Blue. Her outfit also changed, turning into short jeans, a sleevless shirt with a yellow ribbon on it, headphones, arm sleeves, and a ribbon in her hair. "You lying! I know you know something!" Lexie said. Len sighed, "Okay fine! Just untie me." Rin started untying Len.

"Okay." Lexie and Nicki were sitting in the kitchen of the apartment they shared with Miki and Lo. The two had gone out.

"Well its not that Nicki can't change back...he just doesn't want too, and wont let me change back." He finally said giving in. Lexie was shocked; wont let him change back?! What the heck?! Wont let him change back...Nicki's officially crazy.

Lexie's Pov

"Len, you tell that idiot to change back or I'm going to scream." I said slowly. Len looked slightly creeped out but delivered my message anyways.

"1..." I started counting like parents do all the time, "2...."

"3.....4.....fiv-" the blue eyes disappeared along with Len's hairstyle, and the blond outline of his hair. Then I slapped him. "ARE YOU INSANE NICKI?! YOU DONT SAY A WORD TO ANYBODY, THEN DECIDE TO LEAVE FOR THREE WHOLE DAYS?! WHATS YOUR DEAL?!" I raged at him. He winced slightly,

"Well hey to you too..." he grumbled. I was going to tell him off soo bad- the phone started ringing, "Hello?"

"Hi Lexie! Are you and Nicki able to be home for New Years?" It was my mom. I thought for a second and flipped open my phone calender.

"Yeah, we can get on the train leaving tonight if you want." I said putting my phone back into my pocket.

"That'd be great Lexie! By the way, your older sister and brother are coming home from New York as well." She sang cheerfully.

"Uh, great....anyways can we bring some friends?" I asked her.

"Sure!" Then she hung up. I sighed the phone back onto the charger.

~~~~~~On the train~~~~

Me, Lo, Nicki, Caroline, Zelda, Miki, and Isabella were all in the same booth. Zelda was forever texting her boyfriend, Isabella seemed to be writing something, Caroline was playing some weird hand game with Miki, and Lo and Nicki were sitting there bored. Zelda snapped her phone shut, "Hey, lets play Truth or Dare!" everybody immidietly stopped; we loved that game.

Zelda turned to me, "Lexie! Truth or Dare?!" I sighed, "Dare." she thought for a moment. She also knew that Nicki and I were Rin and Len. Actually the whole little group of us knew.

"I dare you to turn into Rin, then dress up as Len for the rest of the train ride." Caroline boo'd, Zelda sometimes came up with bad dares. I sighed and started tying my hair up, then it was Caroline's turn. [Note: this is the order: Zelda, Caroline, Miki, Lo, Nicki, Isabella, Lexie.] 

"Hey Isabella! Truth or Dare!?" She asked turning towards her.

"Truth."

"Who do you like- no- LOVE?!" Isabella blushed, but then whispered it into Caroline's ear.

"Hey! That's not fair!" Lo exclaimed. I finished putting my hair up, so it was identical to Len's.

"Tough! I dont want anybody else knowing." Isabella shot back, grabbing Klyine's plastic leek and started hitting him with it.

"Nicki!" Miki shouted.

"Truth." Wimp.

"Did you really kiss Lexie??" Miki asked evilly. He didn't reply, but everybody leened in closer, wanting to know as well.

"No. Len did...little bastard.." he muttered the last part under his breath.

"Zelda" Lo said.

"Dare."

"Dare you to give your phone to Lexie for the rest of the train ride. And you can't touch it the rest of the time!" Now that was better. We all knew Zelda loved her phone like crazy. She bit her lip, but reluctantly handed it over. I immidietly looked through all of her stuff.

"Caroline, turth or Dare?" Nicki asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to start singing a Justin Bieber song." Caroline turned pale, she hated Justin Bieber (sorry 2 JB fans!) like everybody else except Isabella. I put on earphones, I do NOT want to hear "The Biebs". While she was singing Baby I was listening to Alice of Human Sacrafice. I looked at the time, it was already 12:46 A.M.

"Hey guys, its late we should sleep...." I said after 5 more rounds of T.O.D. They all agreed as we all started falling asleep. I leaned against the cool window and closed my eyes.

~~~~~~2 A.M.~~~~~

For some reason I woke up, but the way the six of them fell asleep was cute. Zelda was against the window, Caroline's head was in her arms on the table, Isabella was leaning on Lo, and Miki was the same with Nicki. I stared out the window. We were passing a lake. I flipped open my phone to see the time, it was 2:26 A.M. I sighed and leaned against the window again. It was going to be a loong ride. Then I closed my eyes.

Hey guys! Hope you liked this! I am slowly recovering from my cold. Merry Christmas Eve, and/or Happy Holidays!