9. Death in the Desert

"Get away from me!!! What do you want?????" I screamed at the gang behind me.

"You." They whispered in my ear.

Oh god, they were on my tail.

I heard TK shouting from a distance,

"RUUUNNNN!"

Tears started to flow down my cheeks but the wind blew them back.

THE KNIFE.

I totally forgot about it, I fumbled in my pocket and pulled it out. I gave my last pushes, then I swung around with the knife and slit their throats.

The fell to the ground and screamed, bleeding themselves out.

I stared at the ground, satisfied.

But I knew more would come.

I felt stunned at how good I was with a knife, I mean, COME ON, I killed three people with it at once! But I guess they were right on my tail so it was a pretty easy target.

"TK!!!!" I screamed.

"KEELY! COME OV- OH MY GOD. RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN! HE'S BEHIND YOU!!!" TK screamed.

"What?!?!? You're crazy, I killed th-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

I screamed.

Sure enough, I turned around and saw a grown man, with a knife.

He was holding me tightly by the neck, and every now and then he would grit his teeth in pain at the small cut I made to his throat.

OK, so I only killed two.

He tied me up with rope & shoved a gag into my mouth. He dragged me away from the two dead bodies and TK lying helplessly on the ground.

I knew he was hurt, because he would run up to save me. But he just lay there.

"I WILL FIND YOU!!!" TK cried.

"I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU" I shouted back.

Author's note

Yo guyzzz, liking it?

If u opened this story for laughs, fun, justin bieber and boys, well

YOU HAVE MOST DEFINITELY, CERTAINLY, POSITIVELY come to the wrong story.

:)

Hello my fellow readers, hope it's violent enough for ya blood-suckin sickos:) just kidding ;)

Hehehehehe. He. Hehehehe. Hehe.

•comment

•follow

•share

•vote

•add to ur libraraaaaaaaaaayyyyah!

:) seeya later poopagators :)

LUV YA ALL;D

XOXaimsssXOX