3. The Journey

I needed to cry, but the desert's journey was too hot to produce water. I was tied up in a 4cm thick rope which burns every time I move. I winced in pain as the rope tore off my skin from my right arm.
The hooded man stole a vehicle, and with him at the wheel, I was on the back. The orange sea of dust seemed to go on endlessly, and the same question came into my head all the time.
Where am I?
Suddenly, a gust of wind blew upwards onto the back of the truck and hit my bare eyes. I screamed in pain. It was like little bullets hitting me, each one making a hole in my eyes! I let out another yelp, but this time the truck came to a holt and the hooded man got out, leaned over and pulled me closer to the side, then got out a knife, stared at me gruesomely and he struck me with it.
"THAT SHOULD MAKE YOU SHUT UP!" He shouted.
Through the blurriness of my eyes, I made out a 10cm gash running down my arm. I gritted my teeth and hit my head on the back of the truck, knocking myself out from the shock and pain.

Author's Note
Hey guys, hope you have been enjoying my story so far!!! If you have read up to here then I'm guessing you like it so far! Plz if you have the time, could you rate my story out of 1 to 10 in the comments? I would luv that!!!
Sorry very short chapters but thats how i roll :)
•comment
•vote
•share

Love u!!! xoxAxox