Frozen Fears. ( Naruto FanFic )

I DON'T OWN NARUTO OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS EXCEPT " Kyō Girl " (Thats not her name obviously) THEY ARE OWNED BY MASASHI KISHIMOTO!

Please support the official releases! :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: Abandon Hope.

Kyō Girl's P.O.V.

I've been running, Running for miles. The bitter wind pierced against my skin, the bright moon light shone through the occasional gap in the trees and the heavy snow fall limited my vision. I can't see far, or much either. Only A White blur and trees.

The coldness made it harder to breath. As if it wasn't hard enough Already, I was so out of breath from running all that way.

I don't have as much stamina as a normal shinobi either, I'm only four yet, I'm running away from my Clan! I didn't like it there not at all. It's never nice when every ones scared of you because of a Visual Kekkei Genkai.

Normally Kekkei Genkai's are some thing to be proud of. But The Oborodzukiclan, my clan on the very border of Kirigakure, Had an unusual one. The Visual Jutsu was used as a weapon of torture or for 'unpleasant' battles. It had a terrible reputation.

Though the odd thing about it was, that it passed down through every few generations and eventually began to seem as if it had been wiped out or just disappeared. But after five long generations since the last user. I was born. That Jutsu made every one fear me, because of it's past and over exaggerated rumours.

That's why I'm running because of something I can't escape from. But I had to get away at least to some place where maybe people won't be scared of me.

The wind seemed to settle and the snow slowly stopped falling so wildly and gradually started to gently drift through the air. I could see a clearing ahead. It must be another part of the Kirigakure. We were an island after all so it couldn't be another village.

I walked through the clearing trying to wipe the cold snow off my clothes. I began to walk forward looking around in every direction at the new surroundings. I came to a small bridge which let you go over from the forest into this place. The river that ran underneath the bridge looked beautiful as the ice layer on top glistened in the moonlight. I looked ahead toward the end of the bridge. I have no idea what I was hoping to see, but I just wanted to see the people around not hiding or pushing their children past as fast as they could. I couldn't see anyone though, it must have been a lot later than I thought it was. Though the further I looked a head I could start to see a small cluster of houses. I walked towards them eager to see what it was like. The houses were all slightly small and all randomly facing in different directions, but that made it look unique.

The Snow continued to fall and got heavier and heavier over time. I didn't really know what i was going to now... I hadn't planned any of this, I didn't even know where i was going to go. I looked ahead and slightly to the left of the small houses. Another bridge lit up by some small street lights lead across to another forest area. I headed across that way, going past all the houses. I glanced thought the windows as i walked past them. I saw families all sat around warm fires, or having social conversations. A Part of my heart missed that.. I Left it all to run away, but i ran because of those people. My so called "family".

I Passed the houses and notice two people walking across the bridge. It was a tall man and what looked as if it was his son.

"Don't worry. We'll get home to Mom soon we just have to pick up her medicine." The Man said to the small boy. The child pulled his coat closer to him and they continued walking off in the snow. It made me smile and also made me realise how cold i was. The only thing i had close to sleeves wear some net that went from just above my elbow down to my wrist.

I then continued walking and started to feel the strains on my body i had been ignore for quite a while. The strain on my body from running, exhaustion and being freezing. I felt so tired now it suddenly just hit me as if i hadn't forgotten what being tired was like or sleep. It made everything a lot harder, running, training anything... and they say childhoods the best time of your life. ¬.¬ with all these set backs. Ha, they only say that because your meant to have some one supporting you. But what if you don't..? I got onto the bridge and sat down underneath one of the lights, propping my back up against the side of the bridge. I curled up and put my head in the top of my knees and clutched my legs in towards my body for warmth. I just sat there not knowing what was going to happen... not knowing if i was going to wake up.

I heard foot steps slowly come closer and closer. I presumed it was going to be another child and parent duo or a random pedestrian.

"Are you Alright?" I heard a friendly soft voice ask.

I looked up to see a person... A young bo...girl...thing.. Ok i wasn't sure, but i felt rude to ask.

"Come on." The ....person smiled and gave out a hand towards me. I grabbed hold of it and they helped me on to my feet.

"Who are you?" I questioned.

"My Name is Haku." They smiled.. (That still doesn't tell me if there a guy or a girl DX )

"What do you want?" I asked trying to avoid asking their gender..

"I saw you and i thought i'd help you.. Is Any one with you?" They replied their eyes glistening at me.

"You...You want to help me..?!" I jerked back in shock. No one has ever really want to help me. Not by free will any way.

"And no i'm on my own, I'm from a different part of the village. A certain clan but, i ran away." I Explained

"Oh... I know a place you can stay in if you want, i'd visit to make sure you getting along ok." They replied Kindly.

"Wow Thanks so much!" I replied happily.

"Well you can tell me why you ran away when we get there for now, Lets go." They smiled.

"Yeah! Thank you Haku-San!" I replied.

I Started following Haku across the bridge and into the forest. I still didn't know why they were so nice or why they wanted to help me. But i didn't care I just new some one finally wasn't sacred..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh Hey Haku?" I Questioned.

"What is it?" Haku replied smiling again.

"Are you a Guy or a girl?" <.< >.> ( XD I HAD TO ASK ! )

".....I'm a guy..." He sighed gently facepalming himself.

"Hehe !" I giggled skipping along next to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of chapter one.

So what did you guys think? ^^

I really appreciate it if you commented, fanned what ever suits you. :3

Thanks for reading!

~Nami_San