Chapter 2:where am I

(Kayla's pov)

I awoke to be in a strange blocky place.the first thing that came to my mind was that I was in minecraft.i thought it was a dream but then I pinched myself and I didn't wake up.i moved my left arm right and I hit someone's arm.i looked to see who it was and it was one of my favorite youtubers it was Deadlox.i tried to wake him up but he wouldn't budge.i found a bucket on the ground and there as water near us.i walked to water,dipped the water in the bucket,and went back to Deadlox.i poured the water on him and he instantly got up and said wtf.

Deadlox

When I fell asleep I wasn't woken up pleasantly I felt water on face and springed up.i saw a girl to my left and asked where I was.she answered with an I don't know I woke up here to.i looked around and said this looks like minecraft.she said I think we're in real life minecraft.i said well I guess we should punch trees and build a shelter.ok is what she said.i said I'll be the builder and I asked her if she could get us food and look for other people.she said I can't really build that good anyway and then she went to go harvest trees.i went and saw that we were in a plains biom I spotted an area with 5 trees and harvested them.then I built some tools I built a crafting table first then made a sword,axe,shovel,and a pick axe.i went to harvest more trees when I came back I looked to see how much wood I had and I had two stacks of wood.i finished building and I built a two story house the first floor was for our kitchen,living room and a bathroom.the second floor was for another bathroom,and our rooms that were right next to each other.i went outside and saw that the girl was back but with a boy I couldn't study him but all I knew was that they both had a lot of blood on them.but he was carrying her.

Sky

I woke up in minecraft I didn't know how but I was in it.i saw a girl running to me with her sword out ready to attack.but before I could say something she yelled move at me I turned around her footsteps right behind me.then all I heard was sssssssssss then a explosion before I was her and I were blown backwards.i opened my eyes to see my leg bleeding bad.but then the girl got exploded again by a creeper and fell on me getting more blood then there already was from her arm.i asked if she was ok but I lifted her off me and saw she was unconscious.i got up and carried her foreword until I saw a two story shelter with a boy coming out of the doors he looked at us then immidietly started running towards us.just before he could get to us I blacked out from all the pain.

This is my second part I hope you like it and don't worry they will be fine :)