Prolouge

A boy could be seen running through the streets of the leaf village. He had messy blond hair and ocean blue eyes, looking quite a bit like his father excluding the three wisker like marks on his cheeks. He ran and ran but being five years old he wasn't fast so the mob of villagers eventually cought him and beat him to a bloody pulp.

After nearly five hours they left the unconscious boy on the ground. When the boy woke up again, he was in a sewer with a very large cage in front of him. " H-hello?" the frighted boy asked when he saw a large fox in the cage.

"So my Jailer ha finally deiced to pay me a visit." The fox said. The boy simply stared at the fox with big eyes.

"Um, who are you? Where am I?"

"I am the nine tailed fox, You are in your mindscape!"The fox screamed.

"Ok... but why are you here? Why did you attack the village? And whats your name? Mine's Naruto!" The said boy grinned.

"I Know very well who you are!I'm inside of you, and as for why I'm here the fourth hokage sealed me in you, your father. I attacked the village because I was being controlled by a masked man. How come you don't hate me?" The fox was shocked!

"Well its not like you want to be inside of me... besides its not your fault whats happening to me happening, and you still never told me your name! Ano, do you want to be friends?"

The kyuubi was shocked!" HAHAHAHAHAHA, I like you brat my name is Kurama and sure we'll be friends." This was a very weird situation for the giant fox, he was befreinding a five year old boy. "However I will tell you this do not tell ANYONE we met, and i will train you, but we'll talk later a human is waking you up."

"Ok, bye kura-nii!!!" And with that the kyuubi went to sleep after the boy left with one thing on hid mind 'I will make konoha pay for what they did to my kit.'

When Naruto woke up a girl with lavender eyes and dark hair about the same age as him was there. "H-hello?" She squeaked out.

"Hi, whats you name and why are you here?"

"My n-name i-is h-h-hinata h-hyuga, i got lost and saw you. why are you here? A-and what your name?"

"sorry, my name is naruto uzumaki-namikaze, I was chased and beaten by a mob, any ways you have a pretty voice so why do you stutter?"

"I'm b-bullied a-a lot b-b-because of m-my eyes, so i-i always s-stutter..."

"That's just plain ridiculous, because your eyes are very pretty!!" Naruto grined

Hinata smiled "Thank you!"

"You should go home, you know the way right?"

"Y-yes, say tomorrow wanna meet near the forest of death t-to h-hang o-out?"

"Sure and

i can help you get rid of your stuttering, ok?"

"o-ok! Bye!" And with that hinata left. Naruto went 'home' and managed to get in unnoticed because his 'family' was having dinner without him again. He went up to his empty 'room', witch is the attic, and went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So in all honesty the prologue i feel is boring. this is my first fan fiction so i have no idea what i am doing... suggest what you think i should do next. see u next time, i think...