In Which Hunger Games District Do You Live?

In which Hunger Games district do you live? Answer these questions to find out! After you are done with this quiz, please comment to tell me in which Hunger Games district you live!

1. If you hadn't eaten anything for three days, what would be the first thing you snatched out of the pantry/refrigerator/freezer when you had the opportunity to eat again?

a. double-decker chocolate fudge ice cream sundae with extra whipped cream, rainbow sprinkles and something else that is crazy and new!!! 

b. fish and chips!

c. soup, crackers and vegetables!

If you answered...

1.a. go to question 2

1.b. go to question 3

1.c. go to question 4

2. Your dream vacation is a...

a. first class airplane ride to Cancun where you stay at a five-star hotel

b. to the Tower of London to see instruments of torcher and weapons!!! >:)

c. anywhere! (just so long as I get to create something cool and inventive)

If you answered...

2.a. go to question 5

2.b. go to question 6

2.c. go to question 7

3. Who is your hero?

a. Percy Jackson because he has mega water powers!!!

b. Einstein because he was sooooo smart

c. environmentalists because of their determination to save the TREEEEEEEEEEES! 

If you answered...

3.a. go to the answer section

3.b. go to question 8

3.c. go to question 9

4. If you had one magical wish, you would wish for...

a. some seeds for your garden

b. a pet farm animal

c. a cooler house and a car

If you answered...

4.a. go to question 10

4.b. go to question 11

4.c. go to question 12

5. When you go to the mall, you sprint right into...

a. Pottery Barn

b. Claire's!

c. the Macy's make-up department

After this question...go to the answer section to find out in which district you live!

6. You are in the Hunger Games! (duh, duh, duh, DUH!) You sprint to the Cornucopia and pick up your favorite weapon, a...

a. sleek, silver dart gun that comes with a pack of three dozen poisonous darts

b. forty eight inch long sword that is RAZOR SHARP!

c. super, ultra machine bomb-blaster with limitless firepower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After this question...go to the answer section to find out in which district you live!

7. You enter the science fair and your first prize entry is...

a. the cure for cancer!

b. a motor that runs on milk

c. a gun that shoots purple laser beams

After this question...go to the answer section to find out in which district you live!

8. How can you make the world a better place?

a. I can make sure every child is heathly and has all the right medicines to survive!

b. I can make sure everyone travels safely and gets to where they need to go!

c. I can make sure every person has a life supply of clothes and blankets!

After this question...go to the answer section to find out in which district you live!

9. Something big is falling down on top of you! You scream...

a. TIMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!

b. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you answered...

9.a. go to the answer section

9.b. go back to question 1 and start over again because "ahhhhhhhhh" is not a very interesting thing to shout when you are about to die

9.c. go to question 12

10. You hide from an angry Siberian tiger (thank you little brother for the animal suggestion)...

a. high up in the apple orchard

b. among the tallest wheat plants

After this question...go to the answers section to find out in which district you live!

11. The most useful animal of all is...

a. a cow for milk, cheeeeeeese and ICE CREAM!!!!

b. a water buffalo to pull my plow!

c. any animal that doesn't eat my wheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After this question...go to the answers section to find out in which district you live!

12. Why exactly do you want a new house and car?

a. I want them so my family lives a better life.

b. The mansion that I currently live in with four floors, a private library and spa is soooooo three seconds ago!!!!!!

c. I want mine to go right out to the ocean!

After this question...go to the answers section to find out in which district you live!

ANSWER SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.a. District 4

5.a. Capitol

5.b. District 1

5.c. Capitol

6.a. District 13

6.b. District 2

6.c. Capitol

7.a. District 5

7.b. District 6

7.c. District 3

8.a. District 5

8.b. District 6

8.c. District 8

9.a. District 7

10.a. District 11

10.b. District 9

11.a. District 10

11.b. District 11

11.c. District 9

12.a. District 12

12.b. District 1

12.c. District 4

Thank you for taking this quiz! Be sure to leave a comment to tell me your answer!

Thanks again,

Glimmer