I'm breaking up with you!

Chapter 4

-Ok, we can take five now.-said Musa.

-That was some rehearsal!-said Stella.

-Well, we have one more hour left from this rehearsal, I think it's enough singing for today, now let's focus on the other song.-said Musa as she passed sheets to the girls.

-Aw man! Do we have to write lyrics again?-asked Stella.

-Yes, if we want to have a song!-said Musa.

-This is stupid, why does everyone have to write lyrics?-whined Stella.

-Because we're all a part of this band, and we need ideas.-said Musa.

-Why don't you write it yourself, since you write all the song by yourself!-said Stella.

-Because it's important to have team work in the band, everyone gives ideas, I take them and put them all together.-said Musa.

-Well what if we don't have any ideas?-asked Stella.

-That's impossible, you gotta have something.-said Musa.

-Well, I don't.-said Stella, putting the paper on the desk.

-Well, you don't have a choice, you have to write at least something down!-said Musa.

-I don't want to. And I do have a choice I can sing or play the guitar.-said Stella.

-You'll distract us, and besides, if you don't give us ideas, you'll complain about how the song doesn't have anything you like!-said Musa.

-I don't do that!-Stella angrily glared at Musa, Musa glared back.

-Ok, maybe you should stop fighting. If we continue like this, we'll be torn apart, all by some contest, we're BFF's we can't let a small thing like that get between us!-said Flora.

-Ok, I'm sorry.-Musa stretched her hand for Stella to shake.

-No, I'm sorry.-Stella shook her hand.

-There's nothing to be sorry about, I'm sorry.-said Musa gripping Stella's hand harder.

-No, you shouldn't be sorry, I'm sorry!-said Stella gripping Musa's hand harder.

-No, I'm sorry!-Musa angrily yelled.

-I'm sorry!-Stella angrily yelled.

-And I'm sorry to hear this.-Layla mumbled to Bloom and Tecna, as they giggled.

-OK STOP!-Flora stood between them-You're both sorry, we get it! Can we go back to rehearsal now?

They just calmly sat down on the chairs and grabbed their pens.

-Thank you!-Flora sat down too.

BBBBBB

Bloom was running towards the park, she was 40 minutes late for her date. She went to the place they were supposed to meet at, there was no one.

-Sky? Are you here?-she asked.

-Bloom! Where have you been? I thought you forgot.-said Sky as he got out from behind a tree.

-I kinda did.-Bloom sighed.

-Well, we still have time.-said Sky.

-No, actually, we have 10 minutes, my parents insisted for me to go to my grandma's, I'm sorry.-said Bloom.

-So you're ditching me again?-asked Sky disappointed.

-I'm sorry. Maybe we should wait until the end of the contest with the dates, I'll have more free time then?-asked Bloom.