Busy

Chapter 2

-Hey girls!-said Stella, as she was walking towards the girls in the hall.

-Hey!-said the girls.

-So, did people notice your new looks?-asked Stella.

-Yup.-said Bloom.

-Feels a little weird when people are turning around to see you.-said Flora.

-And they're staring at you.-said Musa.

-And it's not because you have something on your face.-said Tecna.

-It's because of it, and your looks.-said Layla.

-So, what I'm hearing is, you like the attention?-asked Stella.

-Yeah. It's not that bad.-said Layla.

-But it's got a lot of downs.-said Musa.

-And a lot of ups?-said Stella.

-Mostly downs, I mean people are staring at me! Forget that, boys are staring at me!-said Tecna.

-It's a part of looking good, get used to it. Besides it's not that bad.-said Stella.

-If you say so. Besides, you have the most experience in looking good than all of us have.-said Flora.

-Okay, now let's cut to the important things, like the band contest, it's in two weeks.-said Musa.

-Two weeks!?-asked the girls in union.

-Yeah.-said Musa.

-We're never gonna make it! We have to come up with a new song!-said Bloom.

-Come on, we can do it! We're the Winx club!-said Musa.

-When do we start?-asked Layla.

-Alright everyone, we have to come up with lyrics, we need a new song!-said Musa as she was pacing around the music classroom. They had a band rehearsal.

-Ok, we can do it in a few days.-said Bloom.

-A few days?! We don't have a few days! We have to start working now!-said Musa.

-Hey, hey, hey, Musa! Chill! Ok?! We can do this.-said Layla-What Bloom tried to say was that we need a few days to come up with lyrics, we don't have inspiration.

-Ok, ok, I know I'm a little tense.-said Musa, as she earned a glare from Stella-Ok, a lot tense, but I've never worked on such short notice.

-Don't worry, we'll do this. Alright now we can stay here for an hour or two and try to come up with lyrics.-said Flora.

-And our next rehearsal can be in two days.-said Tecna.

-Ok.-said Musa, as she sat down with the other and grabbed a pen.

Two hours later the girls each had some lyrics.

-Well, I'm done for today.-said Stella as she collected her things and was ready to leave.-Are you girls coming?

-Yeah.-said Flora.

-Uh-uh-said Bloom.

-We're coming.-said Tecna.

-Me too.-said Layla.

-Musa aren't you coming?-asked Bloom.

-No, I'll stay here a little longer, can you give me your lyrics, maybe I can make a song out of everyone's lyrics.-said Musa.

-Ok.-said the girls as they passed her their sheets and left.

BBBBBBBBBB

-Hey Sky.-said Bloom through the phone.