New school year, new looks

Chapter 1

-Bloom, wake up you'll be late for school!-Bloom heard her mom.

-School?-she asked sleepily.

-Yes, it's the 1st of September, and you only have 30 minutes to get ready!-Bloom jumped out of bed and headed towards the bathroom.

She got a call from Stella.

-Hey Stell, are you ready for our first day of school as juniors?-asked Bloom.

-You bet I am!-said Stella from the other side of the phone-Hold on, I'll call the others.

-Hey girls!-they heard Layla.

-Hey!-(Flora).

-What's up?-(Tecna).

-The sky.-said Musa as everyone laughed.

-Girls, I'm so excited to see you again! We haven't seen each other for one week!-said Stella.

-Stell, chill!-said Layla-We're still alive!

-Have any of you heard from the guys?-asked Bloom.

-I think they were on camp.-said Tecna.

-Hey guys, don't wanna be the party pooper, but shouldn't class start at 7:30 AM?-asked Flora.

-Yeah.-(Bloom).

-Well, it's 7:25 AM-said Flora-we'll be late for school!

-Well, gotta run!-Musa hung up.

-See ya!-Layla hung up.

-Later!-Tecna hung up.

-Goodbye!-Flora hung up.

-Ciao!-Stella hung up.

-Bye!-Bloom hung up.

The girls were running towards the school when they saw each other.

-Hey!-they waved at each other, still running.

-What's your first class?-asked Tecna.

-English!-they said in union.

-Mine too!-said Tecna.

They were all running towards the classroom when they opened the door the six of them fell on top of each other on the ground.

-Ah, the Winx club. I see you can always make an entrance on the first day of school.-said the English teacher, referring to last year, when they entered the first class-English class-just like this.

-Sorry sir.-said Tecna as they all stood up.

-Well, since it's the first day of school, I'll look through the 10 minutes you've been late, and let you take your seats!-he said-And don't let this happen again!

-We won't.-said Bloom.

The girls sat down on the last table.

-You know, we have a thing with being late at the first day of school.-said Stella.

-Yup.-said Flora.

-Well, start talking!-said Stella as she sat down on the table with the girls in the cafeteria.

-About what?-asked Flora.

-Summer vacation!-said Stella.

-Well, let's see. I've been home, Flora's been home and I saw Musa around.-said Bloom.

-Yeah, I was home.-said Flora.

-Me too.-said Musa.

-I was in Australia. I was with my family, we were at my aunt's place. It was awesome! The place was great for surfing!-said Layla excitedly.