Chapter 16- iGhostly Rock!

Dedicated to XoHeartBreakerMessXO

Why was Monday far from Friday but Friday so close to Monday?

Monday came so fast and I just wished the weekend never stopped so I could stay in bed forever.

I made it to school on time today, I had tried managing my time and making it to school as early as possible.

Getting into the hallway, my eyes wandered around, searching for Kim and Emma but they were out of sight. I kept my head down as I walked to my locker, opened it and got out the books I needed. I closed my locker and just like always, Emma and Kim were standing there, smiling at me.

They both have a great smile, Kim seemed to be the beauty queen type with her red hair while Emma was the poised type.

"Heyyy..." Emma and Kim said in unison.

"Hi" I smiled as I adjust the strap of my backpack on my shoulder.

"You look amazing" Kim said.

"Thanks to you both" I replied and tuck my hair behind my hear. My bracelet made a sound and caught their attention.

"Wow...let me see that" Emma said and took my hand "this is beautiful"

"Thanks" i gave a broad smile

"I don't recall you getting anything like that on Saturday. Did you just get it?" Emma asked.

"Yeah" I replied "it's sort of a gift"

"A gift? From who? Is it from a boy?" Kim asked eager to know about the bracelet. If my answer was a boy, they would definitely want to know who the boy was. I wasn't ready to let them know about Kent just yet.

"Not really...." I gently rubbed my forehead with my thumb thinking of what to say "it's from a friend"

"A friend? What friend?" Kim asked again

"Just a friend" I shrugged.

"You have a friend we don't know about, that is so heartbreaking" Emma raised her brow at me.

I laughed "Not at all guys, you two are my only friends. You know that. The story of the bracelet is so complicated and you wouldn't understand. I'll tell you when the time is right?"

"What do you mean by that? I want you to make us understand now" Kim insisted

"Well..." I tried to come up with an excuse but my wandering eyes caught Bryce's in the middle and of the hallway and he began to walk towards our direction.

Could he be coming over here? I thought to myself. I hurriedly looked away and turned to my friends.
"Can we leave now? We talk about it later"

"Hell no! You have say it now?" Kim Insisted while hold me by the shoulder. I tried walk away but my friends weren't letting go, it was as if they were just doing it to me on purpose. Before could come up with what to say or do, Bryce was already standing in front of us three.

"Hey Alex" Bryce said, his lips curved into a smirked and it even looks better than the last time I saw him.

"Hi" I waved at him and gently tucked my hair behind my ear.

He turned to Emma and Kim. "Hi girls"

"Hello...." Emma and Kim replied and looked at each other in bewilderment. It was like they were seeing the impossible.

He turned to me gain "So...wasup?"

"I'm...good. Very good" I said nervously. What was wrong with me? I needed to be calm but I just couldn't be. There was something about Bryce that made me loose my sh*t whenever I saw him.