Random Pieces Of Writing

She feels unable to speak about her love in front of anyone in fear that she may be labelled as delusional, hopeless or sad. She knows what she feels is love but nobody understands. Seeing his smile makes her heart melt as it does others, but inside she feels as if it is only her affected by him. His eyes shine the clearest of blue and grey like that of a storm by the coast, hers glimmer a dull teal. 

The sight of him with another makes her want to cry for days on end, until no tears are left to cry. She sits and watches him as he climbs the stairs to fame but she seems to always get left behind, the steps too steep for a nobody, such as herself, to climb. He meets many new people every day, each individual putting a beautiful smile upon his face but none of them her.

He lives halfway across the world, too far for someone like her to travel alone and with nobody to go with her, it seems to be an impossible task. Even when he travels to the same country she finds herself unable to come close to him, the pain almost unbearable. The knowledge of him being so close but so far away breaks her heart over and over again.

To some this may sound like an ordinary love story, that of which two characters meet, fall in love and live together happily for however long their love lasts. She, however, could only hope of a love so perfect. The man that she happens to be deeply in love with is completely unaware of her existence, the chance of them meeting, so slim that she may as well give up. But she can’t. She knows that they are meant to be together, she feels as if they were made for each other. But, in reality, she is just another delusional fan with hopes of meeting her idol, with hopes of him loving her back just as much.