Chapter 13

Chapter thirteen:

Lydia POV:

I checked the time, it was 3pm.

Me and Alfie layed on the sofa cuddling.

I got my phone out of my pocket and texted Dani.

To: Danielle Evans

Hey Dani! Are you staying at Caspar's tonight? Ly xxx

I got a reply about 5 minutes later.

From: Danielle Evans

Hey Lyds! Yeah, I am ;) ly2<3

I laughed slightly, knowing why she put the 'wink-face' on the end.

"What are you laughing at?" Alfie said, tucking a stray piece of hair around my ear.

"Dani's staying at Caspar's again tonight. No prize for guessing what they'll be up to tonight." I said, looking up at him longingly.

"99% chance they'll be doing what we did last night." Alfie said, winking.

I blushed slightly, even though no one heard him.

"I enjoyed last night, Alfie." I said, playing with the collar of his shirt.

"Me too, babe." Alfie said kissing the top of my head softly.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

***

Me and Alfie had decided to go to Nando's for dinner. We invited Marcus, Joe, Zoe, Louise and Jack and Finn.

We got to Nando's at about 7pm and Joe and Zoe were standing outside waiting.

Me and Alfie walked towards them hand in hand.

We decided to wait outside for the others, Alfie and Joe were deep in conversation about a video they wanted to film and me and Zoe were having a chat by ourselves.

"So, you've sorted thing out I see?" Zoe said excitedly.

"Yes! I'm so happy Zoe. Thanks so much for letting me stay the night, you're a great friend."

"I'm happy for you, Lydia, and its okay, honestly! Maybe we could do it again sometime, i mean, have a sleepover, or maybe we could go shopping or something?" Zoe said kindly.

"Yeah!" I said. "That would be awesome!"

Zoe POV:

I was so glad Lydia and Alfie had made things work! They're honestly the cutest couple.

***

We were all sitting on a large table in Nando's, eating our food. We sat like this:

Louise Zoe Lydia Alfie

Jack Finn Joe Marcus

We ate our food and some of the Youtubers started vlogging.

We had drinks and dessert and i had an amazing time, we said our goodbyes and me and Alfie got a taxi home.

***

Alfie POV:

I had a great night with everyone.

It was about 10pm by now and me and Lydia were just coming in the front door.

"Wanna go bed?" Lydia said to me, taking of her coat and yawning.

"Yeah ok."

Lydia got changed in her room and I was just in the bathroom having a shower.

I heard her come into my room and I guessed she was getting into bed.

***

Lydia POV:

I got into Alfie's bed and waited for him to get out of the shower. I scrolled through Twitter and something stood out...

"Ew. @LydiaClaytonx and @Dani_Evans are such ugly whores! If either of them ever date my baby @PointlessBlog, I'll f**king kill them!"

I started crying.

About 5 minutes later Alfie came into the bedroom.

He just had a towel wrapped round his lower body, he was so cute and attractive. That girl on twitter was right, I didn't deserve him, I'm just ugly and worthless.

"Babe? Babe, whats the matter?"

I cried harder.

He cuddled me close, he was dripping wet but I didn't care.

"Shh... I'm here now... It's ok... Shh..."

I sat up at looked at him, still crying.

He looked at me, his eyes were full of concern, he looked like he was about to cry.

A few tears spilled over from his eyes.

"Don't cry Alfie." I whispered, stroking his forehead.

"Is it me? Have I upset you? I love you so much Lydia, what can I do to make it better, I hate seeing you like this."

"I don't deserve you."

"What?"

"You heard me, I'm a worthless piece of shit and I hate myself." I said, crying again.

"Oh babe, please don't cry." He said hugging me hard. "You aren't a worthless piece of shit! You're gorgeous. And don't you ever say you hate yourself, here me?"

I nodded.

We layed down on the bed, Alfie still in his towel, but he didn't seem to care.

"Was it the fans?" He whispered.

"Yes." I whispered, I might aswell tell him.

"Let me see." He said, looking slightly angry.

"Oh Alfie, you don't need to read th-"

"Let me see, Lydia."

I passed him my phone and showed him the tweet.

"She's got absolutely no right to speak to you and Dani like this." He said, shaking his head.

"Its ok.." I said.

"Its not ok!" Alfie said, raising his voice slightly. He looked upset and angry at the same time. "You were practically crying your eyes out a minute ago!"

I didn't reply.

Alfie got out of bed and slipped the towel of. I smirked at the sight of his butt.

"What are you giggling at, mrs?" He said with a cheeky grin on his face, while getting some sweatpants out of his drawers

"Nothing." I said cheekily.

He shut the draw and put the sweatpants on. Then he turned around and flopped heavily onto the bed next to me.

"Alfieeeee." I whined playfully.

He chuckled at me.

He settled down next to me and I nuzzled my head into him.

After a couple of minutes I reached my head up and whispered into his ear.

"You have a nice butt." I mumbled, but so he could hear it clearly.

He reached down and kissed me on the lips. I felt him smile into the kiss.

"Thank you." He said softly, pulling away.

-------------

Tysm for reading ^-^ <3

~amelia/llamaxoxo