Chapter 4

¥Emily¥

"what is happening. " the principal yelled.

"you saved me. " i said looking up at ms. Heaven.

I realised my corset was open and her hands were covering up my breasts and she was shaking while trying to do up the strings.

"I was giving her mouth to mouth resuscitation and I realised that it was her corset was pushing into her ribcage due to a locket. " ms. Heaven explained and then with a small shock realised that she was still straddling me in a mini skirt (so not a problem to me!) but I don't think the princepal would approve of that.

" we'll janie take her to the matron and stay with her she seems to trust you. And emily .... don't wear things that tight. " and with that she walked out if the room.

"did you do that...... I mean kiss me?" she asked shaken a little.

"I guess. " I said.

" I saw that." I winked at her. I strolled up slowly to her desk and picked up the drawing which was the same as my tattoo.

" come on." she said and dragged my down to the matrons office and the matron (the hottest male man in the school.) had to open my corset and check my pulse and gave me a drink of water and made me sit there for the rest of school. Then I had to go to detention.

"why did you kiss me?" she asked me.

"I like you. " u said shyly.

"well that's inappropriate."

" you liked it. "

"yes." she replied.

I grabbed her shirt and pulled her to the back of he class and planted my lips on hers and moved mine against hers.

She immediately responded and before long we had had a good lick of each others mouth. And she had a nice mental image of my breasts. But then she said.

"I have a girlfriend. " and I stopped and stared.

Author note : hey soz this is a tiny chapter I have had a lot on my plate u know and this is a suprizing chapter hope y'all liked it. Remember I need motivation so comment vote and fan!!!