Chapter 3

"children settle down!" calls ms.heaven over the class but of course she wouldn't have to tell me because I was sitting there staring at her imagining her and me together which I knew was stupid cause it was never going to happen not in a million years not a chance ...unforchunatly. I suddenly had the feeling that someone was watching me so I turned around to find Micky staring at me.

"what?" I hissed at him.

"oh!" he said sounding shocked. "sorry I was just daydreaming and looking at the front but you got in my way so I decided to stare at you instead then I realised you are so -"

" Ms. Curren what are you doing? Detention! For the next two weeks you are always staring blankly or talking that's it now come you can sit up front. "

Uh oh now she might see my hand which had Janie Heaven + Emily Curren on it in a love heart.

"yes miss sorry miss. " I muttered and walked up to the top of the class with my books and sat down. I happened to be wearing a strapless top and some little leather short shorts cause it was the middle of summer ( come on this is Cali!)

"now don't be messing and pay attention!" she said then glanced at my hand her eyes widened and read it again.

"and don't write inappropriate things on your hand. " she said nervously.

(((janie)))

OMG did that kid have that really on her hand how does she know I'm a leisbian. OMFG that means she is too. But isn't she going out with that mickey kid? She a bi. It's the only answer but what if someone else saw that? But what was she wearing? Gosh it was sexy! What are you thinking Janie she's your student! I started biting my lip furiously and doodling her home-done tattoo onto a piece of paper.

"MISS." the whole class shouted.

"WHAT?" I shouted back.

"Emily fainted. "

Shit.

I leaped down from my chair and turned the girl over and took a deep breathe and pushed my lips down onto hers. Jeez she did taste good better than Toni. She suddenly started coughing and wheezed like she couldn't breathe I saw her corset was caught so that it was pushing in to much. I looked up And all the students nodded Micky a little to much. I ran my finger down into her corset and gasped when I found she wasn't wearing a bra I pulled it outwards but she still didn't breathe. I yelled at mickey to go cover his eyes and leave the room along with all the other students and I pulled the string and removed her corset and forced my lips onto hers and pushed all my air into her mouth suddenly I was suprized by a strengthened hand pulling my closer to her and her lips moving against mine and I realised that we were kissing! It felt good. Better that Toni much better but then the princepal came in.

Authors note : um a lovely cliff hanger so are you loving or hating this chapter this is the first step of action between this couple but will they be an actual couple??? And how will they talk their way out of making out in the class??? Vote and comment!!!!! Thank you for all the reads and the fan please keep it up!!!! :D storymaker999 out peace. V