Chapter 3

No one's pov

Lunch~

Y/N was walking over to one of the tables after she got her lunch. She bumps into someone and falls on the floor getting the food all over herself. She hears the obnoxious voice of a certain snotty brat.

Y/N pov

"Oh my god! Watch where you going you little piece of trash!" Chole screams at me then she starts laughing, "haha look at the new girl! Looks like she's got a new look!" By this time everyone was looking at Chole then at me. I could feel the tears about to roll down my face I look over and see Adrien and some other kids I met in class Alya, and Nino. They started to walk over to me but I got up and ran out to the bathroom and shut the door.

Adrien's pov

I'm sitting down with Nino and Alya when we hear Chole start screaming at someone we look over and see y/n on the floor covered in food with Chole hovering over her laughing. We all get up to help y/n but she runs away crying. 'I'm hoping that nothing happens to her usually when something like this happens an Akuma appears'

Back to your pov

I'm crying in the bathroom when I hear a voice in my head.
(The degree sign ° means hawkmoth)
°Poor girl made fun of by others, misunderstood, and all your life tortured, but I can release you from the pain. You will be known as Burn Heart I will give you the power to create pain for those that wronged you but in return you must bring me the Miraculous of Chat Noir, and Dragfire.°

"Yes Hawkmoth"

. . . Hahaha Cliffhanger... I'm sorry but I need your guy's help with something. I want someone to make the outfit you wear when you get Akumatized because it might happen more then once but anyway I want you guys to send me a picture of what you want your costume to be, then I'll have a contest to see who wins. 
                              Peace out✌🐾