Chapter 4

I coughed up some unknown substance as I jumped up. Panting I looked round at my bed, lying strewn across the floor mostly. I picked up my duvet from grubby carpet and placed it back on the sweat drenched mattress. I whipped out my phone from under my crumpled pillow and skimmed my eyes over James' text last night. As I looked at it for the fifth time, my phone buzzed.
From: Tiff
Heyyy! How's working on a weekend?? Rob says hi and that he used your toothbrush the other night. See you soon, Tiff xx

I send a quick reply and get ready for work. Pulling on some skinny jeans, and a grey NASA t-shirt with my white converse, I tie my hair up in a messy ponytail and pull a few strands out, just above my ears. I then shoved a few things into my handbag and left my room.

The bell rang above the door as I pushed it open, using my keys. As I walked through into the all too familiar hallways,my phone buzzed, revealing an unknown number.
From- Unknown
Look, Bo. We need to talk.
H
I ignored slit and carried on walking and turned my phone on silent. Once I got to the counter my boss introduced me to some girl who was currently turning the cash machine on.
"Bo, this is Avery. She has only been working here a week so be sure to help her out."
"Hi I'm Bo." I said, extending my arm to her. She just looked at it and then at me and smiled. After my boss showed us what to do he rushed off and went to his emergency. Apparently someone in the family was seriously ill.
As I was stacking the CD's the shop phone rang. Avery strolled over to the office to pick it up, her long curly blonde hair tumbling down her back as she did.
"Hello, this is the RC Record store. How may I help you? Bo? You want Bo? "
My mouth dropped realising who it was.
"No no pretend I'm not here!" I whisper shouted.
"She's not here, sorry. No she's not I swear! She checked out for early lunch break. Oh. Right. Ok." She said and then hung up the phone.
"Who was that?!"
I smiled nervously at the question. I mean she would have to be the only person I could tell. So I did. I told her everything. And she just sat there listening. 
"Oh and by the way the guy on the phone, Henry I think his name was is coming."
"WHAT! No Avery don't you understand! HE IS THE GUY IM TALKING ABOUT!"
Her faced dropped in sudden realisation as the shop door rang.
"Hide hide- I'll distract  him!" She said as I sprinted towards the counter and dived underneath it.
"Hello, how may I help you?" Avery's small voice called out. "
"Where is she?!" Harry's voice rang out riding over Avery's. I silently lay under the old creaky counter, my breath becoming faster she to the impending nightmare. Not thinking I pulled out my phone and got James' number.
To: James
Look I'm so sorry but we need to meet. It's important.
Not realising I still had the volume turned up, a loud ping went off when I sent the text. "Shît." I said under my breath. Booming steps strode over to where I lay as the angel boy came over. He stared at me with his dull green eyes and started laughing.
"Y-your not angry?" I asked as he pulled me up engulfing me in his smell.
"I could never be angry at you, love."
And then I couldn't take it any more and neither could he as I looked up into  his eyes, I crushed my lips to his and kissed him. After the surprise sank in he did the same, If not kissed me harder. His tongue swiped to access my lip and I let him as I moaned in pleasure. He smirked against the kiss as he carried on tackling my tongue with his. We pulled apart, desperately needing breath. "I missed you." His deep raspy voice whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my back.
"Ditto."