Chapter 3

"Bo. Bo!" His deep raspy voice grew to a shout and I ran faster. Funnily enough this time I outran him, probably because he was so tired and hungry. Because of me. I ran until my lungs burst, screaming for oxygen. I looked behind me and realised I had found my way into a park. I pulled out my phone and dialled  a taxi. As I walked to where it was meant to pull up    I felt two rough arms snake around my waist.
"Hello darlin'. What's a fit bird like you doing out this time of night?"
"Get off me!" I screamed and quickly spun round, smacking him across his face. The red sore mark tainted a caramel brown complexion and nutty brown eyes.
"Now, now. That's not nice is it?"
"I said get off!"
"No. First we introduce ourselves. My name is Zayn. What's your name love?"
"B-bo"
"Hello Bo. Now answer my question. Why are you outside this time of day, or should I say night!"
I glanced around and sure enough the sun was setting beneath lavender clouds.
"Nothing." I mumbled.
"Right then. You won't mind if you come with me will you?" He said and he grabbed my arm and started dragging me to a black sports car.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"We are going to have the best time of our lives!
Tires screeched as the black sports car pulled up outside a large building.
"What the heck?"
"This my dear is what we live for."
We entered the musty building at it became clear it was a pub. Zayn walked
over to the bar and said something to the bartender. He nodded and led Zayn round the bar to a door.
"Come on then!" He said, grinning.
We entered and immediately walked down some stairs as pounding music became more and more obvious. At the end of the stairway was a metal door, the music was now blaring on my ears.
"After you darling." Zayn whispered into my ear as the bartender pushed the metallic barrier open.
As soon as we entered the overwhelming stench of sweat and alcohol made me cough and my eyes water.
"Don't worry, you'll get used to it soon enough!" Zayn yelled over the screaming  bass. I simply nodded and followed him to the bar.
"How come I couldn't hear the music earlier?" I asked, shouting for my voice to be heard.
"Because this club is soundproofed. No one cane hear anything back above land so we can party non stop here."
"Do you come here often?"  I yelled.
"Only when I have good enough company!" He replied, winking at me. He made a shrill whistle and a young woman came scurrying over, breasts not-so-subtly spilling out of her top. 
"What can I get you?"
"Two vodka martinis please."
A quick nod confirmed our order and she ran off. Zayn downed his drink and looked at me sceptically when I just pulled mine around the table. 
"What's wrong with it?"
"Nothing, I just don't really party hard. Basically  all I drink is champagne and some whiskey and coke."
He smirked an amused smile and pushed it towards me. I hesitantly brought the shot glass two my lips and proceeded to drink the alcohol. The cool liquid burnt against my warm throat as the drink travels down to my gut. I squeezed my eyes shut and shook my head at the bitter aftertaste as Zayn dragged me to the dance floor. As we danced together, I couldn't help feel crap. I wasn't meant to be having fun! I was meant to be worried. This random dude, however hot he may be, has kidnapped me. And here I am, basically grinding on him. I should be at my motel room, calling James, getting ready for work tomorrow. Shît! Work!
J hastily pulled from Zayn and walked to the door.
"Bo! Where are you going?"
"I need to go home!"
"Ok, let me get my stuff."
"N-no it's fine."
"No let me drive you." He answered as he grabbed his leather jacket. We both walked up the stairs together as I asked him a question.
"Why did you kidnap me?"
He chuckled at this and simply said.
" I hardly kidnapped you, Bo. I was just bored and wanted to party and then you popped out of the blue and here we are."
I nodded, realising I may have over reacted a bit.
The journey to my motel was filled with conversation and laughter, much opposite to the one I had earlier with Harry.
"This is me then." I said as we pulled up.
"Ok then. See you around, Bo."
"Bye Zayn!" I chirped.
As I walked into the dank reception and checked in, I couldn't help but feel happy. Zayn was a really nice guy and he seemed like the perfect person to just go out and have a fun time with. I flopped into my bed and yawned. Just as I was getting to sleep my phone buzzed.
From: James😘
Night night xox

A/N
OMG I AM SO SORRY GUYS!! I have been on holiday and a member of my family has recently passed. I know excuses are a stupid reason not to update but I think this one is kind of valid. Any ways ZAYN IS IN THE HOUSE Y'ALL! Ok thanks for reading and byeee

Vas happin'
Lol I coul t help myself😂😂😂