On My Mind {Levi}

Levi×Fem!Reader Oneshot

You walked through the halls of the Survey Corps HQ. It was strangely quiet, but it didn't bother you one bit. The silence was nice. You were lost inside your head when you crashed into someone.

"Oh, Heichou! I'm so sorry!" You exclaimed, backing away from the clearly unamused Corporal.

"Tch. It's fine," he muttered before walking past you. You stared at him as he left and sighed.

"Fantasizing about the Corporal again?" Hanji popped out of nowhere. You jumped back and stuck your hands in her face.

"Hanji be quiet he'll hear you," You hissed. 

"I don't hear you denying anything," she said, wriggling her eyebrows. Your face turned a brighter red than the blood spilled from the man-eating titans' daily massacres.

"Sh-shut up," you whispered. You pushed past the insane scientist and made your way to the dorm. 

Levi's PoV

Tch. What a shitty brat. In fact, that shitty brat Y/n is so shitty she surpasses the shittyness of all shitty brats in the shitty brat universe.

"What are you saying?" I muttered. I locked myself up in my office and stared myself down in the mirror. There was a knock at the door.

"What?" I spat. The door swung open and Four-Eyes bounced in. 

"Hey, Corporal! What's shakin?" She asked, skipping over to my desk and sitting on top of it.

"Don't say that ever again," I said. 

"Okay okay. I just wanted to ask if you noticed Y/n lately," Hanji picked up my paperweight and observed it through her shitty glasses. Maybe Hanji's shittier than the shitty brat I thought was so shitty that she out-shifted every shitty brat in the shitty brat world. Yes. That's probably true.

"What about her?" I asked, walking over and yanking the paperweight out of her hands and setting it back down in its rightful spot.

"Noooothing." And with that, Hanji jumped up and twirled out the door. Alright then.

Your PoV

You sat talking happily with Hanji and Mike at breakfast. Suddenly, the mess hall silenced. Levi walked in with a murderous aura surrounding him. It was truly, genuinely more terrifying than the thought of being devoured slowly and painfully by a titan. 

"L-Levi?" Hanji was even a little on edge due to this. 

"Don't fucking look at me," Levi muttered. He stormed past everyone, the aura growing even bigger as he walked by. You and Hanji glanced nervously at each other.

"Maybe I'll go talk to him...Later...From a good distance...Preferably from the top of a titan," she said jokingly, but there was terror behind her voice. Pure terror.

Levi's PoV

That shitty brat Y/n kept me up all night. Okay, I should rephrase.

I was up all night thinking about that shitty brat Y/n. And it's Hanji's fault for asking me if I noticed her. I never thought about her that much before, but now I am. Now I am thinking about her, and it's driving me insane. 

"Get it together," I muttered. I could tell there was a terrifying aura drifting off me, but I don't really have any fucks to give about THAT at the moment because all my fucks are worrying about the brat. 

"Levi? A-are you okay?" I looked up from the table I sat at. Of course it Y/n was the girl keeping my thoughtd racing every second of the day.

"Tch." Yeah, you show her whose boss, Levi. 

"Um, do you want something to drink?" She asked. My stone cold eyes locked with her sweet, delicate ones. A bit of sunlight reflected off of them, and it was gorgeous. Wait a second, calm down Levi. You're noticing a little too much.

"Fine." Wow, Levi, you really know how to woo the women. She bit her lip nervously and walked away to go get me something to drink probably. I leaned back in my chair and pinched the bridge of my nose, closing my eyes. The noise and bustle of everyone around me gave me a stress headache.

Sidenote: I did my research. *taps nose* Also, I started doing this in math cuz everyone pisses me off in that class and surprisingly, it made me feel less pissed off.

A few minutes later there was a little noise in front of me. I opened one eye to see Y/n sitting in the seat across from me and a cul of water on the table.

"Er, I got you...water..." She said awkwardly. I sighed and sat up, gulping the water down in one go. 

Time skip to a while later bc I'm lazy but basically Levi thinks about you a lot

I was walking down the hall in hopes of making myself tired when I bumped into someone. It was dark, so I couldn't exactly tell who it was.

"Sorry!" They squeaked. Of course. Just my luck it would be the reason I can't sleep in the first place.

"Y/n," I said coolly. Yes, this was going well for me so far.

"Corporal!" She said, her voice raising maybe three octaves higher than normal.

"Why are you up at this hour?" My voice was completely monotonous. 

"I um, I couldn't sleep," she said quietly. 

"Well I guess we're in the same boat," I muttered. 

"Are you okay, Corporal? You've seemed a bit...sickish for the past few months," she said. Her head dipped down, for what reason I don't know.

"Meaning?"

"You give off this horrible aura, you talk even less than usual, you don't eat or drink much, the dark circles under your eyes have gotten visibly worse, you yell and get angry more than before." Oh my. She really noticed ALL that?

"And your point is?"

"W-well, I'm not getting any sleep because...." I mumbled the last bit in hopes she wouldn't catch what I said. 

"Wait did you just talk about me? I have no redeeming qualities!" she exclaimed. Y/n started pacing back and forth, and after a few minutes it just annoyed me so I grabbed her wrist and whirled her around to face me.

"Listen I have been up every single night for the past several months thinking about you. God damnit Y/n I can't even think straight when I tink about you because of you. I didn't exactly plan for this to happen, but ever since Hanji brought it up you've been on my mind every second." Oh my. That was certainly out of character for me.

"I-Hanji...?" Her eyes widened before a dark rage passed over them.

"I-Um, I really really like you," she mumbled. I blinked. She really really likes me? I let go of her wrist and took a step back.

"I, um...Me too," I said shyly. What's happening with this shyness? Where dis my confidence go? C'mon Levi, step up your game.

"So what comes next?" Y/n asked.

"I...didn't think this far..But maybe you could help me clean my office," I suggested, looking to the floor in embarrassment.

"Uh, is that a good thing?"

"Of course. I wouldn't trust anyone cleaning my office."

Every time I worked on this chapter it was always really late at night and so that's why it sucks. Anyways, I have an editor now! It's called polishmywriting.com and probably my new addiction. Anyways, see y'all next chapter!

~Ash