Chapter 28: My mothers past...

Hope you like this...No grammer check because I just wanted to update this before I went to sleep.
Had a home football game today and my highschool lost sadly 😔 and my friend who isnt my usual type of friend was stiff as a brick looking like someones mother😂😂😂but yea yall.

Comment

Vote

Share

I just always thought Rene has hated me, that I was some problem. She didn't tell me the truth and I want to know why.

"John Smith...I heard of him before the Elders used to tell me stories when I was younger, when ever my father was on a binge and one of them would come and take me away for as long as they could," Paul says in a daze moving his hand to my knee for comfort and I rest mine on his with a tight grip.

I look up at Charlie "You knew and didn't tell me till now,why?" I ask. I'm not angry, I always figured i was the odd one with the tan skin and just how different I am. I am hurt that he didn't show me this sooner so that I could understand why my mother can't look at me or be around me. Why she left us in the first place.

"You knew th-that she left because her lover, her husband, her Imprint died!" I'm crying for the reason that they made me believe that she hated me so much.

"Kayla it was-" I cut him off standing up pointing at him with venom laced words.

"You know about Vampires and Wolfs, but you choose to allow Bella, your daughter to get with Edweirdo the psycho path! " This makes absolutely no sense that he'd know of such things and not care much.

He sighs, rubbing the back of his neck "It's complicated, Kayla you should know already what the Voltaire can do to a human who knows of this," yes they can be executed and the ones who exposed themselves.

I sigh putting a hand on my aching head "I don't understand...what was an army doing in forks and La Push back then anyways? Why didn't you tell me you knew or at least as to why the Elders kept this a secret from us all?" Our lives could be endangered more than we know because they're trying to forget the past.

The baby kicks hard and I gasp as a sharp pain shoots through my back causing me a hot flash.

I close my eyes till it passes.

The pain in my back has been getting worse and it comes whenever it wants. The pains started after my event with Pauls' wolf.

I could only remember glimpse of what happend afterwards, but it was the best experience ever especially when me and Jasper had become intimate for the first time while Paul watched. It was crazy and exotic. Passion,love, and lust. Just the three of us but not any thing between them though they made that totally clear.

"You okay Kayla?" Paul ask placing a hand on my stomach soothing me a bit as I felt more kicks hit my stomach and pain shoot through my back. It hurts, but it doesn't all at the same time. The baby sure is a fighter.

"Does this happen often?" Charlie asks and I grit my teeth allowing Paul to answer as I squeeze his hand off.

"Umm, yea but she's fine," Paul assures Charlie. I need Jasper, Paul can only soothe the pain so much and then when Jasper is here it stops all together.It's so calming and relaxing to be in both their presence.

"Come on little man, let mommy breath, and calm down for daddy," Paul cooed at my stomach and I giggle as two little feet kick at his request obviously protesting.

"Charlie we'll talk again soon but right now we have to get her back to La Push," Paul says helping me stand and I wince at the pain on my feet and I smile at dad hoping to console him, but he's pale and looks very concerned.

"Dad it's all fine," I assure one last time giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Tell me if anything happens," Dad ask as Paul gracefully lifts me into his arms.

"No more stress!" Dad yells from the front door as Paul places me into his vehicle.

Just like that we'd finished the conversation and forgot about it just for the sake of stress but it isn't over yet.I'll get it figured out.

"Jasper," I moan as his hand slides up my thigh and I arch my back tugginh at his locks.

After arriving at La Pus Paul and I relaxed watching movies while he rubbed my stomach and back till Jasper showed up.

It was awfuly odd how they allowed him to show up on the land with red eyes.

He had seen me on th seen me on the couch with paul giggling as he made shapes on my tummy and talked to me so sweetly about our little bundle. Im sure he could sense my pain because he'd quickly appeared in front of us and said he knew a way that Paul and himself could help that.

They are helping...make my legs tremble and my mind jumble as they roam my body telling me how gorgeous I am and talking to the baby about how good of fathers they'd be. Their going to be fathers to the child inside of me and i didnt mind. I know my chold will be taken care of always have someone to he with her or him no matter what.

The litte baby can have what I am losing,have lost. My vhild can have more than one parent in his/her life.

Paul thrus inside lf me gently as tears leaked from my eyes and he stopped pushing sweaty hair from my head and a confused look takes over his lustful one.

"Why are you crying Baby?"he ask kissing my jaw and I wrap my arms around his back as he eases my legs apart more from where he already is.

I want to feel him against me but my belly makes it harder.Me crying has to do with everything going on in my life especially that my father isn' who he is.

I forget everything as paul unexpectedly thrust hitting the right spot anf I tremble hard as my body begins to convulse as he hit the spot more than once.

"Don't think," I hear Jaspers voice and his hand skimming the vein invmy neck as black begin to take over as I let out an unrecognizable sound most likly waking everywhere in La Push.