Chapter 25: Ongoing Thoughts...

Remember @superwholockislife12 is my best friend and new to wattpad if you like Supernatural check out her story NOT IN KANSAS ANYMORE

I also don't know if you guys have noticed that I honestly do not like Bella. I also hate that Kristen Stewart played as her in the movie anyways,not that I've read the book because I just couldn't get into it. I also didn't like the fact that she had led Jacob on and I felt like Jacobs character would have been a bit more aggressive over the fact that the 'love' of his life didn't have the same feelings as he did. She was just clinging to whoever was there when she was down. That's what people do in reality too, though.

Remember this is fiction so anything and everything are possible.

KAYLA

I sit up in bed, hand on my 4 months along tummy humming a sweet tune uncle Harry used to sing to us and all of the small children of La Push.My belly is in the way I can barely see my toes anymore and I'm loving every bit of this pregnancy, So is Paul and recently Jasper. Yea he's back and they're letting him onto the Rez.I had thought the treaty meant everything to them but.the wolves seem to have no trouble controlling themselves around Jasper,in fact. they find him very Interesting considering he was a confederate and they're interested in his past especially Embry who loves History,the history of our nation and others.I'm glad they can all get along right now because they need I need them too.I need every single one of them I just get this feeling that it's complete when they're all here.

We have not many more secrets and lies but it's hard to forgive for what they've done to me and others. I still have my ups and downs about Pauly and Jasper disappearing on me What if they do it again? What if they're just messing with me?What if...

I shake my head getting rid of those awfully stressful thoughts,I just need to relax.

I don't know why Jasper left after they'd found us,Me and the baby,in the water but he came back after I had awakened which was a day later in Pauls warm embrace and to see a very calm and collected Jasper with a very noticeable smile on his perfect face. It made me smile but concerned at the same time to actually see him enjoying himself for once.I know Jasper and Major aren't easily controlled so whatever he did must've been very destructively satisfying.
But I can't dwell on that at as Sue said I shouldn't stress or anything at the moment because it isn't healthy after the traumatic experience I just went through and have been through.

Dad wasn't doing so well everything going on one event after the other like Uncle Harry having a heart attack, Paul told me it wasn't just a plain old age heart attack it was caused by Victoria running on our tribes land where she had no business being.Then considering Bella had run off to Italy because Edward was going to commit Vampire suicide.

If he and Bella are that blinded by their proclaimed love for one another than I don't care anymore if they're together or want to be apart of they way their choosing to deal with their issues,as in the way they are actually in way trying to crossbreed a very ill species that know nothing more than to live in the past and their selfishness with a species that's destined to live for a great amount of time an amount of time meant for them given to them from whoever or wherever and to have the opportunity to live out a successful and great acceptable amount of a lifetime.She's breaking Jacob he's irrational and angry all the time not one smile has presented itself on his face,pushing loved ones away like he hasn't really spoken to Dad making him feel guilty as if he'd done something but in actuality it was Bella.At least Dad didn't have to know about Bella trying to kill all 3 of us.

Then when Seth and Leah found out about Harry,the guys told me it was a complete and utter disaster.Leah unexpectedly shifted then Seth shifted which was supposed to be months away from the original shift would occur.He's so young and has more to experience.He can still experience if he isn't as hot-headed as Pauly. I wanted to go comfort them because i wasn't able to be here for the rest of the Pack but none of the pack were having it telling me that Leah and Seth aren't ready and are dangerous.But that's just Sam in his feelings,He's upset that he didn't have anyone to help him control himself so he's assuming all the wolves are an instant threat but their not unless they choose that way.In all my 16years of living, I know Seth and Leah wouldn't hurt me no matter what and I wouldn't hurt them. We've known each other forever and Sam hadn't known Emily for years so of course he couldn't control his wolf or himself. Speaking of Leah I just remembered she going to be in Sams' head and he in hers.They don't speak for a reason and now she's being forced to be stuck here in La Push and with her Ex-lover.I don't understand why they think their spirit wolves are a curse when their blessings and mean a lot more than Sams implying because he still doesn't know everything.