Description.

What if mythical creatures do exist, just in a different world, in a different reality than ours? What if they occasionaly visited earth but left after they saw how corrupted this world was? In planet far away from our solar system -a planet named Sillian- there lived billions of mythical creatures. Werewolves, vampires, hybrids, elves, fairies, unicorns, dragons, dwarfs, giants, ghosts, demons, angels; whatever your heart would desire. Whatever would haunt you in your dreams. It surely has happened to everyone, dreaming of paranormal creatures. Add to that all the descriptions of people saying they were abducted by "Aliens", creatures from outter space. Planet Sillian may seem like a perfect, peaceful planet but deep down it's almost as corrupted as earth.  What if the abductions that were reported were actually true? What if the people taken away were just found unworthy of living there and were returned? What would happen to the people that were kept there?

Such is the story of a human child, Aaron, who at the age of 5 he was taken from his family. How would humans cope at such a place and more importantly, how would Aaron act when he's taken in by a quite abnormal family of 5 brothers? A story full of plot twists, unexpected actions and of course, romance. One thing to look out for, IT'S A BOYxBOY STORY.