thirty

"C'mon." Harry whispered, gazing up at him.

Zayn began to shake his head. "I-I don't want to take things too fast."

"Remember that night in the car? I told you that you were different and I didn't want to take things too fast."

"I remember." Harry said quietly, not sure what he was feeling.

Besides horny.

"Even if things are different now you're still special to me. I still don't want to rush this." Zayn told him.

Harry sighed, blushing because of Zayn's words but wanting to push him away at the same time.

"Don't kiss me like that anymore if you aren't going to take things all the way. D'you hear me?" Harry warned with a little smile.

Zayn smiled as well. "I'll kiss you how I want."

"No you won't." Harry chuckled, pushing him off and getting up.

"What're you gonna do about your boner?" He teased, picking up his mirror and lipstick.

"Could ask you the same thing." Zayn said, glancing at Harry's bulge.

Harry looked down, blushing and turning away from Zayn.

He sat back down at his desk, getting a makeup wipe and cleaning his lips before he began to reapply.

"Hey, where's your toilet?" Zayn asked, knowing if he watched Harry put it on again he'd get even harder.

"You're not masturbating in my bathroom." Harry said, doing his top lip first.

Zayn made himself look away. "I have to pee, Harry."

"You're lying." Harry smirked, looking at him in the mirror.

"I'm not. Sometimes peeing helps. You're a bloke, you know what I mean." Zayn said sharply.

"Fine. It's across the hall." Harry said.

Zayn left the room, and Harry immediately stood up and unbuttoned his jeans.

He unzipped them, pushing them down some and readjusting his semi-hard cock to conceal it better.

He then pulled his jeans back up and fixed them, sitting back down and finishing his lips.

Harry fluffed his curls a little, checking his makeup once more before he got his phone and left his bedroom.

He stopped outside the bathroom door, leaning close and listening.

He made a face as he heard Zayn peeing, going back into his bedroom and waiting for him to finish.

+
+
+

"You suck. Literally at every game, you're awful." Perrie said after winning yet another carnival game against Louis.

The rest of the girls and Liam were looking at a booth where jewelry and other things were being sold, all of them waiting for Zayn and Harrie to arrive.

"I'm letting you win." Louis lied, a blush of frustration on his cheeks.

"Whatever." Perrie smiled, accepting a small stuffed monkey as her prize.

"Here, stop pouting." She said, giving it to Louis.

"I'm not pouting, I don't pout. I'm not a child." He said, sounding more pouty than ever.

Perrie smiled at him, very much amused.

"Wait until the baseball throwing game. I can throw better than you, I know that." Louis assured her, finally looking up from the monkey at her.