The Moon In My Heart: My Sisters Love

My Sisters Love

By J.C.Blackburn

                I find myself out here out in the yard again. I don’t know why i keep coming out here I just don’t understand it not one bit. I understand what the moon is and what the stars are but i don’t understand why I keep coming out here. I try not to but something inside me just keeps calling me out here I think I’m crazy or maybe it’s that i just feel so real out here. The way I feel out here is like the way I feel with the love of my sister. Its real and its beautiful all the way around and it can’t be changed inside of me.

                Everyone has that special person in their life and that person to me is my little sister. She’s not my real sister but she is the sister that I never had and you don’t have to be blood related to be family. The way she treats me is like family and I treat her the same way she’s my little sister to me and I’m her big brother. She is everything to me, I would give my life for her, and here is the story of my little sister that I love with all my heart.

                I met Calina when I was in high school and she was a very good friend of mine and she soon became like my little sister. We did so much together and we always hung out with each other like all the time.

                "Hey Calina what you up to." I said.

                "Not much Jason. What about you." Calina said.

                "The same as you. By the way have you seen Kyle anywhere?" I said.

                "No I haven't sorry." Calina said.

                 "It’s ok." The bell rang for the next class. "Well I’ll see you later Calina." I said.

                "Ok see later bro." Celina said. During class I always try not to sleep because my class was like so boring.

                "Hey Jason, how is your little sister doing?" Kyle said.

                "Why do you care Kyle?" I said.

                "Because I’m thinking about asking her out during lunch." Kyle said.

                "Ha! Good luck with that. She doesn’t even like you." I said.

                “Yeah she does trust me I know everything.” Kyle said.

                “Yeah your right about that she really does feel bad for you. You act like your all that in a box of cracker jacks.” I said.

                “Oh you think your funny well you’re not. I’m going to kick your ass after class now.” Kyle and I looked at each other then we started to laugh. “Nah I’m just messing with you man.” Kyle said.

                “Yeah I know I’m not stupid man.” Kyle is a very good friend of mine and we always mess around like that. I was really surprised about that day because I didn’t fall asleep once in one of my classes. When lunch came I finally found Froy and met up with my sis.

                “What’s up Jason.” Kyle said.

                “Not much Kyle, hey have you seen were Calina went off to.” I asked.