~Chapter 2~

Im hoping you guys are liking this so far!! (: I love the outsiders, and if you havent read the book, READ IT!!!! :D That is all cx Enjoy! BTW, Candy is the one on the cover in the green hoodie  and the one in the pink shirt with long brown hair. Roni (Veronica) Is the one with the striped shirt and blonde hair and its shorter than Candys, and lighter. Just to clear it up cx

_________________________________________________________________________________

Well, Im a secret sister. I think about it for a little bit, secret sister, sounds so funny. Well, mom and dad died in a car crash, and so did I. Well, thats what everyone else thinks. I was in the car accident with my parents, their car went off a bridge when we were driving and it was so icy, and we were singing, christmas songs, Jingle Bell Rock to be exact. And, we hit a patch of ice and our car went over the railing on the side of the road, and we flew into the froze over lake below.

Mom and dad never came back up, but I did. And I was so close to home, so I ran home to tell Soda, Pony, and Darry what happened, and they said they had to hide me. That if mom and dad were dead, three boys couldnt raise a girl, the court wouldnt allow it. And we'd be split up. So, they've kept me hidden. I havent went to school, I learn from Pony though, he teaches me alot. The only ones who know about me are our gang and Tim Shepherds gang. To everyone else, Im dead. I dont mind being hidden though, as long as I get to stay with my brothers, then Im fine. "CANDY!" speaking of brothers.

I trudge down the stairs to see Darry getting ready for work. "Yeah Darry?" I answer while grabbing a cup of juice. "I have to go to work and Pony is going to school, Soda's leaving for work in about fourty minutes, so Two-Bit is coming over to watch you." He said,hustling around getting his shirt on and combing his hair. Oh, good ol' Two-Bit, I havent seen him in a while. " Alright!" I say excitedly. Two-Bit and I have gotten along ever since we met. When I was really little, he used to pick me up and spin me around to make me think that I was flying, and he still does sometimes. He's part of the family. 

"Ill see you later baby girl." Darry says, coming up and giving me a hug goodbye. "And remember-" he begins, but I finish because he says this every single day " I know, no going outside and stay away from windows. I know the drill." I say smiling up at him. He breaks into a grin "Alright kid, see you later." And with that he ran out the door, Pony coming up behind him and he comes and gives me a goodbye hug "Be good, and theres some chocolate cake in the fridge for you and Two-Bit to share." Pony says as he hugs me. "Thanks Pony, see you later!" I say as he walks out the door.

As I walk to the bathroom I see Soda come out in only a towel, as normal. "Hey Soda, ever heard of a thing called clothes? They're pretty popular." I tell him with a little sarcasm in my voice. He looks at me and cracks a grin "We have to keep you away from Two-Bit Candy, your becoming just like him." He says ruffling my hair as he walks by. "Speaking of Two-Bit, shouldn't he be here soon!?" I ask dramatically, and as if god sent me an answer, there was a knock on the door. "I GOT IT!" I yelled as I sprinted to the door and opened it, reavealing two faces I knew all to well, and one that I've missed for so long.

________________________________________________________________________________

You guys like so far!? Let me know in comments ! I appreciate your comments and thanks for reading!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!! See You Loves! ~Morgan Rose