Chapter 17- The Boggart

• Dedicated to Jabby <3

Hola, como esta? Yeah, that’s basically all the Spanish I know. Its really sad considering I’ve been taking Spanish for the past 6 ½ years. Oh well… Anyway, can you please leave a comment below!!! Please, I’m begging you!!! Just a smiley face or something  lalalalalalala-

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

!!!!!!! <3 4ever :)

WATCH THE VIDEO ON THE SIDE!!!!!!!

Anything you recognize is JK Rowling’s…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Really Ronald!” Hermione snapped irritantly.

“What ‘Mione?” Ron asked confusedly once he had thankfully swallowed all of his food.

“Stop practically inhaling your food. You. Could. Choke.” She said rather forcefully as she glared at Ron as she took a break from reading her book, House-elves and the Unfairness.

Ron rolled his eyes and he turned to Harry almost saying aloud, can you believe her? Harry laughed at his best-friends antics and he turned to Hermione with a bemused expression on his face.

“Mione, you know that Ron has a tendency, to over eat.” At this Ron gave a cry of protest but Harry and Hermione just ignored him, “And since you are dating him and all, I would think that you would be used to his eating habits.”

“I mean,” Harry continued, still ignoring Ron’s cries of protests, “It’s Ron isn’t it?’ He finished seriously.

Seconds later Harry received a quick punch to the gut.

He looked up at saw Ron smirking and saying, “Don’t mess with me."

Hours later in Defense against the Dark Arts class, everyone had just arrived and they all were waiting apprehensively for the professor to arrive. They had been told that today was a practical lesson and they all couldn’t wait to start it.

“Hello class!” Professor Lennings exclaimed as she swept gracefully into the room. Everyone replied with a brisk hello and they all were gripping their wands excitedly.

“As you all know, today we are doing a practical lesson. So, get your wands out and put the books away please.” She said swiftly as everyone turned to echother and gave their friends excited glances.

Professor Lennings smiled at the obvious excitement displayed by the class and she walked towards the front of the room and she turned around and faced the class.

“Today we will work in dueling when distracted by something that when we might look at it for a second too long, can cost us so much in our duel.” She said, with a serious voice that traveled all across the room.

“You will each come up here and duel with me,” She paused and looked at the fear that was showing on the teens faces, “Don’t worry, I will not be going all out, just enough to make you duel as if you’ve never dueled before.”

“Now, I need everyone to stand up and step away from their desks.” She ordered and they obliged very quickly. Once they had all stood up, she waved her wand and all of the desks flew over to the other side of the room so almost the entire classroom was clear for dueling space.

“When I call your name you will come up here and the room will magically transform into a boggart that you fear.” She said as she stared out at the sea of faces, all filled with apprehension.