Blended

©Aug. 20th 2016, Olan L. Smith

This readers, is my third segment or chapter on the Mandela Effect, but really the whole book THE WIZARD is about it, and if you haven't read it, I suggest you start at the beginning. What I have written about is quantum weirdness and our observation of "switching scenes" by some unknown force that I anthropomorphize as The Wizard. Something real is happening to our shared memories in reality, not just fiction, and it is not psyops, either. Psyops is where an agency or some clandestine group comes and manipulates what you believe is propaganda. No group could possibly change every Bible on Earth from its inception; to read from the lion lays down with the Lamb to the wolf dwells with the Lamb is not possible. We have to look at other explanations to figure this out. Now, all of you will not remember things the way I do, and that is fine, you can relax and go on with your life, but we who do remember things differently; we have to reconcile it somehow. I spoke to you briefly about CERN and the D: Wave Quantum Computer messing with reality in an exotic way, at near absolute zero temperature, and how CERN creates a black hole that destroys the world.

I also spoke about how the D: Wave Quantum Computer can open up new parallel dimensions that are identical down to a few things that are different, and that I believe the D: Wave is transporting us to a new dimension, and it making us refuges from another Earth. Logically, this would create the glitches we see happening in real time; be vigilant. However, we all seem to agree on some glitches and not on others. I remember Darth Vader saying, "No, I am your father," not "Luke, I am your father." Another dissimilarity is in my memory is I remember "If you build it he will come," from the movie "Field of Dreams," while other remember for certainty it is "If you build it they will come."

How do you explain that hardly even two individuals have the exact glitches in their memory? I believe that the refuges are from many Earths going to one Earth that survives or never had the same mistakes that happened in their computations at Cern, and these consciousness's are merging are blending to make one consciousness, and this would mean that my consciousness is a blend of Olan's from many realms merged into one consciousness in order to save it. I told you all this is farfetched at best, but it does make sense that if one Earth is destroyed then perhaps many other Earths are destroyed and all are being merged together in a different reality. At best nothing is real as we come to realize that science is leaning to the idea of the universe being a two-dimensional holographic 3d projection on the wall of a black hole. I kid you not, and that is one of the views in theore

 I kid you not, and that is one of the views in theore