▶1◀

"Eomma, do we really need to move?"
(Y/n) whined.
"Ne, darling. I just can't pay for the bills anymore. We are renting a house in (enter city, state here)."
The 18 year old groaned loudly, sighing after. Her mother continued, "go pack, honey. The more help, the faster we get out of here."
She nodded, sighing and running upstairs to her room. She started pulling off the sheets of her bed, and place them in a garbage bag. She grabbed her favorite books from her bookshelf, and placed them in a box.
Taking out the big suitcase, she placed it on the queen sized bed.
(Y/n) unzipped it, and grabbed her clothes from the closet.
The (Height) girl took out the hangers from her shirts, and pants placing in the garbage bag where her sheets were. She rolled up the clothes, placing them neatly in the suitcase.
🕕Hours later🕖
Little drops of sweat came from her forehead, as she moved the last
Box near the door. The room now filled with boxes, the bed pretty much naked without its sheets and pillows, bookshelves without books, and closets not filled with clothes and shoes.
She'll miss this place...
The men who help with moving the boxes came into the room, taking boxes and the furniture.
"Thank you.." She mumbled loud enough for them to hear.
She went downstairs, noticing the manager of the moving company talking to her mom.
They knew each other personally.
"You're all set, Mrs. (S/n)! We'll be heading off, while you take your daughter and the truck to the new house."
The elder lady nodded, smiling, "Kaja, (Y/n). We gotta get the truck to the new place."
"What about the actual car?" She asked.
"Nick will drive it."
She nodded, confused. Why don't they just drive in their car while Nick can drive the truck...?
She walked out, Messing with her 'Swag' Beanie. She climbed in the passenger seat, buckling in.
Her mom got in, buckling in as well, hands on the steering wheel.
They started pulling out of the driveway, and onto the road.
🏡At the new house🏡
(Y/n)'s PoV:
I unbuckled my seatbelt, jumping out of the truck. I walked into the house, earbuds emitting music into my ears.
If you're wondering where appa is, probably not, he's in the military, fighting for us. I miss him deary, and I really hope he's okay.
Anyway, I continue looking around, as the strong men brought in the boxes. They asked me where I should put my stuff, until my mother interrupted me, "First door on your left!" I sighed, "What she said."
They nodded heading upstairs.
The rest already knew where to place the furniture. Even mine..
Eomma tipped the men, and we waved goodbye.
↪A week later↩
I walked downstairs after I did my morning routine and got ready for the day. Grabbing the keys from the counter, I yelled to my mom, "I'm gonna check the mail!!"
She grunted in response.
I scampered out the door, running to the black mailbox.
I unlocked it, and opened the mini door. I took out the papers, and looked at them. I noticed a certain letter, as I raised my eyebrow in confusion and curiosity. I closed the mailbox and locked it, running back inside. I sat on one of the stools at the kitchen counter.
Being the snoopy person I am, I looked at who it was from,

Date: 8/20/16. (Street name)
Min Yoongi
I opened it carefully, not to rip it. I took out the white paper, unfolding it.
It showed a picture and writing