0.4

HARLEY LOOKED at the store windows as they walked through the streets, eyeing the clothing

HARLEY LOOKED at the store windows as they walked through the streets, eyeing the clothing. She paused for a moment, staring at a small purse hanging off of a mannequin. Without further thought, Harley swiftly swung her bat, shattering the window.

At the sound of the glass shattering, everyone jumped, spinning around to face her. The soldiers all had their guns raised, but Harley didn't look bothered, simply grabbing the purse she liked, and slinging it over her shoulder.

"What the hell is wrong with you people?" Rick asked, clearly exasperated, watching Harley eye the rest of the clothing on the mannequins.

"We're bad guys! It's what we do." She replied, laughing loudly as she tore her gaze away from the clothing. Harley quickly began walking forward again, and after a moment, the soldiers began to move again as well. The group started moving, except for Freya, who stayed behind, watching Floyd look at a little girls coat that was placed on a mannequin.

"You got a daughter, right? What's her name?" Freya asked curiously. Floyd glanced at her, staying silent for a moment.

"Zoe." Floyd finally said, a hint of a smile twitching at his lips. Freya smiled, patting Floyd on the shoulder.

"That's a good name." She said quietly, before turning, and following behind the soldiers. After a moment, Floyd followed too.

–•–•–

"Our body's up there. We go in, get 'em out, helos get us in the roof." Rick said, with GQ listening closely behind him. "It's Miller time." Rick said, directing the statement at the other soldier. GQ nodded, crouching down behind a car. The tall building that stood in front of them looked rather ominous, but Freya would never admit that out loud. Floyd, and Freya glanced at each other, before advancing towards the building.

"What do you say we get this thing over with?" Floyd asked to no one in particular, as Freya walked up to one of the glass doors.

"What are you doing? Deadshot. Kitsune. Fall back." Rick called after them, but his orders fell on deaf ears as Freya raised an her foot, kicking in the door, the glass shattering, and falling to the floor. The two continued inside without another glance back, but the heavy footsteps assured them that the soldiers were following.

"You mind if we tag along?" Rick asked, sarcasm dripping from his voice. Freya scoffed, stopping in front of the security desk. The security camera showed that the entire place was entirely deserted.

"Looks like we have a spot of luck, aye?" Digger mused, as Harley began to wander off. Curious, and knowing the girls' bad habits, Freya followed. Harley stepped into the elevator, with Freya following close behind. Pressing the button, Harley pouted as nothing happened.