Chapter 5: Saying Good Bye

You should know its appreciated- No Sarcasm included

Just so you know, there will be an Unknown 'POV' at the end of the chapter...

Vote, Comment and Criticize!

Pic of Ace's Locket --->

===============================================================================================

After 1 boring and painful year:

I did it!

I did it!!!

I finally got rid of most my 'guardians' so now I can go to California!

With Sir James and his family!

you sure a certain son has nothing to do with it? a voice in my head spoke. 

...

Awkward.

I gripped PJ's arms digging my nails into it. While trying to stop bouncing up and down like the lunatic. Parker was being a woos wincing when I dug my nails in too much.

But the massive grin on my face still awarded me a few strange looks from the people chatting away at the airport. We Were In the waiting room while the airport people got my jet ready.

Kitty was shaking her head at me," You tell the girl shes going to America and she goes out of control. I'm still trying to clean up the mess you made with your excitement issues!"

"Pfft! Not my fault i've never been there in my whole entire life and must I remind you I have been to a large amount of places like Dubai, Egypt, Arabia, Australia, Asia, Europe, Japa-"

Smack

"OW! what the heck was that for!? We are supposed to BFF'S!" I exclaimed rubbing my now sore head.

"Parky! Tell her to shut up before I hurt her," The evil mistress pouted at a laughing Parker.

"Er Hello? You already have hurt me!" I shouted again earning a nasty look from an old lady with a skinny dog."Parky my ass", I murmured.

"Hush! The security guys coming" Parker hissed.

We froze.

He passed us looking murderous.

He was out of sight.

We burst out laughing except a confused kitty.

"Did you see his face!" Parker laughed.

"Hell yeah! I think I could still see a bit of glitter in his hair!" I laughed even louder.

"... Whats going on?" Kitty Injected while we tried to put our laughter under control.

"Well..." I started.

"While we were waiting for you to get here and the grown ups were off on a coffee spree or something. We kind of got bored..." Parker said sheepishly.

"So I found some glitter in my one of my suit cases and Parker took out his green goo..." I left off.

"The security guard was looking kind of grumpy so we decided to add some glimmer into his life. We snuck into his little cabin thing and put on some ridiculous mask we just bought..." Parker carried on avoiding kitty's suspicious glare.

"Just get to the point!" Kitty shouted glaring at poor little me.

"Gosh! Clam your hooters! Were getting there... OK so when he came in he just happened to get attacked with slimy and shiny stuff by two very mature looking kids with carnival masks on!" I exclaimed.