Chapter 13: Let's go!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, MY WATTPAD LOVLIES!

Wahooo!!!! 

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and best wishes for 2013! But if you ask me that kinda feels like an unlucky year no?

....

So as like a slightly late Christmas/ New Year present I thought I might upload CHAPTERRRR 13!!!!!!!!

Wahooo!!!! 

I’m gonna try and make this chapter as long as I possibly can because although it may seem like I am a horrible monkey for not uploading in like forever... I really try my best to write as much as I can...

Vote, Comment or Criticize! 

====================================================================================================

Recap-

The door to my room flew open, and off the hinges, leaving a very angry Donovan in its place.

I let out a blood curling scream.

OH! THE HORROR!!!!

 Ok, maybe this wasn’t the best idea in the whole world ever...

But if looks could kill I would have died 7 times and then brought back to life and then have my head smashed against the wall a hundred times.

YEAH not so pretty!

I watched as Donovan narrowed his eyes. He clenched his fists which made me gulp, I hope that he is one of those guys that don’t raise a hand towards a girl because if he did... I'd be rejoining my parents in the afterlife!

He stalked, literally stalked, forward never breaking eye contact with me. Urgently, I looked around for my sidekick or my new found gay BFF but they had already narrowly escaped the jaws of the devil himself. Still standing on my bed I slowly walked backwards as Donovan became closer and closer every second. 

It was like a game of hunter and prey, And something tells me that I’M the prey!

GULP!

I was trapped. The balcony was not an option because that would mean the only way out was down... And I mean a long way down!  I couldn't get to the door because Donovan’s massive frame was blocking the exit. Although as he moved forward I could see more and more of the door, so I could escape if I ran. But I doubt I can out run the beast!

As I was trying to hopelessly plan my escape I didn't realise that Donovan was already at the foot of my bed. 

I took a deep breath as my back hit the bed post. I clenched onto the wood slightly shaking in fear. I watched with wide eyes as Donovan climbed onto my bed and stood there at the other end just staring at me.

Or... Glaring at me...

With a sudden sense of courage I straightened up. I silently challenged him with my eyes which he returned with a raised eyebrow.

“What makes you think you can barge into my room like t-that?” I managed to say, silently cursing when my voice cracked at the end.

He replied with an evil laugh. Not the kind that “MWAHAHAHAHAH I AM GOING TO RUIN YOU”... But the kind that went “Your gonna wish you were never born”.

Before I knew it Donovan lunged forward at me slamming my back into the wall with my arms held tightly in one and the other next to my head.

I groaned in pain as I felt a bone crack. But Donovan either didn’t hear it or was choosing to ignore it as he continued to glare at me as if I’d ruined his beauty sleep.