Shocking Truth

Patricia's P.O.V.

"We're in a room" Harry whispered making me shiver.

"I-I know" I said moving away, please no this was Jess's bed.

"And there's an empty bed" he moved closer and before I could say anything he was kissing me, I kissed him back. His hands travelled from my back to my waist and stayed there making small circles over my skin as he lifted my shirt a little. My hands automatically moved to his neck, pulling him even closer and then in his soft curls.

With no time, I was laying on bed and Harry was over me, kissing me roughly after so long and I was enjoying every bit of it. He was fighting with my lips for entrance which I wasn't granting. Slowly his kiss became softer yet blissful and the next thing I knew was that we were staring in each other's eyes, his eyes changed it's colour. It was beautiful moment, I wanted to lay in his embrace there forever.

"I love you" he whispered making me shiver.

I didn't reply but I know I was falling for him, hard. But I had to say it, I wanted too.

"I love you too" I said and kissed me again, just a perfect lip lock and then we heard Jess shouting, "will you stop the process of making a baby, it's my bed!"

Harry quickly moved away and sat up right, making myself neat, I was such a mess! Damn.

"Wh-when did you come?" Harry asked her embarrassed.

"Few minutes back" she said shyly. And Harry cursed and she started to laugh.

After an awkward silence, I started to talk.

"So you know that you're one of the bridesmaid, right?"

She seemed shocked but instead she nodded sipping her coffee.

"How's he doing, haz?" She asked Harry looking down.

"As bad as you, Jess and we need to tell you something" he said looking in my direction.

"Jess, Zayn's miserable. He misses you. Fuck, I need to tell you everything" I said and started with the story that what actually happened that night.

I was there at the club, Zayn was for sure drunk, and the brunette was a bitch. I was there because of my sisters party before the marriage. I saw Zayn coming in club and I could guess that he fought with Jess. He straight went to the bar and couple of drinks there were full media there that night, while Zayn was trying to move the brunette held his hand and the next thing I knew was that she was kissing him and all the pictures were taken, to avoid all the drama I paid the bartender for the VIP room for Zayn where the slept the night and the brunette was gone. I can't imagine what people can do for popularity. Be popular on the basis of your talent, your ability and your desire not kissing a celeb and destroying his life. Bullshit.

I told Jess and she stared crying. Harry hugged her to calm her, she said she needed to be alone and think, that's all she's been doing because I know how fragile her heart is, how fragile she is from the inside. She might face the world saying 'I'm okay' but deep down she's be shouting for someone to hug her. Jess was week than usual it was clear on get face.

I remember how easily she use to cry when ever she gained some weight during high school, she was gentle like a mud-ball, as soon as you press it hard, it breaks just like her heart.