Chapter 3-Someone to talk to!

Emma’s POV

“Emma…” Harry hesitated.

“Don’t Harry” I interrupted him.

“But…”

“No buts Harry I don’t want to talk about it” I interrupted again.

“I understand but is there no other way I mean I don’t know could you not talk to someone?” Harry tried

“Who the hell do I have to talk to I have no one do you really think that if I had anyone even worth talking to I would be living in a strangers house” I replied.

“Well you have me now you can’t exactly keep it a secret can you and im trustworthy I mean you can ask my friends at school tomorrow if you don’t believe me” He said

“Harry I only met you like 10 minutes ago im not exactly going to pour my heart out to you am I and who said I was going to hang with you tomorrow” I raised my eyebrow at him.

“Me I said you are im not having you being lonely when I can prevent that” He replied

“Fine I guess I’ll stick around you that doesn’t mean im going to tell you though” he sighed at my response.

“Emma it’s not that I want to know it’s just I want you to know im here if you need to talk because I don’t want you doing that again” he genuinely sounded concerned.

“Well thanks I guess but I can’t promise anything it’s not something I can just stop as soon as something bad happens I reach for my blade and take it out on myself even if it was far from my fault my parents death being the perfect example” I began crying again and fell to the floor.

Harry came and sat beside me and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest and I just lay there and socked his shirt “Well I guess that’s good first impressions out the window then” I sniffed.

“If it helps I still like you and wouldn’t mind being your friend and im pretty sure Rylee and Liam will love you aswell beware though of the very awkward PDA’s” He laughed.

“PDA’s?” I asked.

“Public Displays of Affection there a couple and have been for a month so it gets awkward it’ll be nice to have someone else have to suffer my pain” He nudged me and laughed again.

“Thanks Harry great to know you want to be my friend just so I can suffer your pain” I winked and smiled at him.

“Anyway I think dinners nearly ready and you have the rest of the family to meet” he smiled.

I sighed and got up walking towards the door of my en suite bathroom.

“Where are you going?” Harry asked

“Do you really think im going to meet your family looking like this” I pointed to my face which was covered in dry tears.

“I guess not meet you downstairs” He smiled before leaving my room.

………………………………………

I lay on my bed in my new room fully dressed and ready looking around wondering what today will bring starting a new school. I had met the rest of the family last night they were so nice and welcoming and seemed quite eager to care for me. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

“Come in” I mumbled

“Emma you ready we need to leave” harry said.

I groaned “I guess”

“Come on smile a little you get to spend the whole day with me” He smiled

“Yeyy” I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

I picked up my phone, bag and my wristbands and made my way towards Harry. Harry looked at my bands as I placed them on my wrist.

“What are they for?” I rolled my eyes at his stupid question and just walked past him.

“Oh” I heard him say behind me.

“Yeah now come on let’s get this day over with” I groaned

Who knows what today brings…