Chapter 2-What do i say?

Harry’s POV

I can’t believe we are going to have some girl living with us I mean I knew that her parents had died and I did sympathize with her but why here why our house? Does she not have any other family? And if our mams were best friends why had we never met?

My thoughts were interrupted by a light tap on the door.

“Harry will you get that please im making dinner” my mam shouted.

“Okay mam” I replied walking towards the door.

I plastered the biggest grin on my face I could manage and swung open the door.

“Hey you must be Emma” I smiled.

“Yeah that’s me, im guessing your Harry” she replied looking at the floor nervously. She looked so cute when she did this, my mam failed to mention how beautiful my I mean our new housemate was. I knew from now on I was going to make her feel as welcome as possible.

“That’s right, why don’t you come on in I’ll show to your room then you can meet the family okay?” I said starting my whole making her feel welcome routine sooner rather than later. 

She just stood there staring at me so I let out a little laugh to try snapping her out of it. I began to walk in and she followed me in coming up the stairs behind me as we got to her room I showed her in then left her on her own.

I decided to leave her for a good ten minutes before I went back upstairs to check on her.

“Emma can I come in?” I asked trying to be sure.

“Yeah sure” she replied when I walked in there were things everywhere.

“Erm did a bomb hit in here or something?” I laughed.

“Oh god im so sorry im such a mess I don’t know what im doing” she mumbled.

“Hey hey hey it’s fine don’t worry” I replied grabbing her hands only to realise the faint lines on her wrist among the more prominent ones. She noticed me looking and quickly pulled her jumper down and started unpacking again. What do I say?

Emma’s POV

Shit shit shit he saw them oh god I never wanted any one to know. It is just something I do to release all the pain to punish myself for the things I have done.

I had totally forgotten about them. Harry just stood there looking at me in shock. What do I say?