Chapter 4

- Aubrey's POV -

"Hey Aubrey, did you like the show,?" Zac asked with a huge grin on his face. "OMG, the show was amazing. do you like it ?" I ask, "Yes, I loved it too . wanna dance with me?" "Sure, I'll go to tell Liam , give me 2 minutes" you answer and walk over to Liam "Li I go dancing with Zac OK?" "OK, but we want to go in 45 minutes because everyone is very tired," he says, "OK love you" you smile and go back to Zac, "ok, we can go but I only have 45 minutes ..." " that's OK, "he says and grab your hand and begin to dance on the dance floor. "First, I have to say I have a secret girlfriend and I know that you are in love with Niall, so my mission is to help you to come together with him ," he says, "uhhh yeah that's right it is so obvious, what is the plan? " I say, with red cheeks. "Yes it was, but I don't think noticed it . I have and idea that that we can buy you some nice clothes and when You go home you ask for his opinion , and tell him your feelings, What do you think? "he says" OK you're right that's a good plan. when do we want to go shopping?" I ask," tomorrow at 11.00 clock, I'll pick you up. uh I think you have to go ,the boys are all calling you " " Yes, ok bye "You give him a big hug and kiss on the cheek" good bye sleep well honey. " you waved again and go out with the boys.

Niall-POV

It makes me sad to see her with this jerk! I realized that I did not tell her. "Lets go, or I fell asleep right here," Louis yawns. I can not look her in the eyes. I'm sitting in the car between zayn and Harry and Aubrey sits between Harry and Liam. "So Aub, how was Zac" Harry winks with a cheeky smile. "Really cool, he's so nice and funny, we go shopping tomorrow." she says. When we get home I storm out of the car and straight to my room did not want them to see my tears. Tonight was awful Aubrey flirted with Zac Efron and I didn't even notice me . Now I finally let the tears of anger, sadness and jealousy stream down my face.

- Aubrey's POV-

Niall acts weird . Right when we arrived home he stormed out of the car not saying anything , I'm a bit worried and confused " guys wait a minute I have to tell you something . uhm I think I'm in love with niall and I know he doesn't like me back but I want to tell him tomorrow " I spit out "well Aubrey he I-" harry interrupt Liam by saying "he is weird because he don't feel well . I go and speak to him ok ? don't worry love " "OK thank you boys I'm going to sleep now bye " they all give me a huge hug and kiss on the cheek . you go to your bedroom and change into my pajamas and cuddle up into bed and fall asleep soon . the next morning you wake up by someone kissing my forehead "hey sleeping beauty you have to get up its almost 10.30 o'clock " Liam says softly , now I'm fully awake "WHAT are you kidding me F**k I have to leave at 11.00 o'clock " with that I run out of my room straight into the bath room . and take a quick shower and put on a little makeup and a cute outfit . Right when I'm finished I hear a knock at the door . "its for me "you yell . you open the door "hey sweetie ready to go ? "Zac asks as I give him a big hug "yup" . Through out the day we go to forever 21 , Chanel ,H&M and so on and after 3 hours I decide to go home and tell niall about your crush. "bye love good luck "Zac says when he drops me off "thank you I need it " I reply. When I walk into the house I hear strange noises from up stairs. I happily walk into niall's room "niall can we tal-" I stop stand there in shock as I see Niall and some slut doing it. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to interrupt "I stutter and run out of the room "AUBREY WAIT! " Niall yells.

A/N note*

Hey guys! I hope you guys are enjoying this story! Don't forget to Vote, Share, and comment for the next chapter! Ok love you all!

-Stephh