Chapter 1

- Aubrey's POV -

It's the last school period of today so I'm really not paying attention to the teacher. But suddenly the door swings open and my famous cousin Liam appeared. The whole class stared and whispered and some girls even shrieked. "Can I help you? your teacher asks sounding very annoyed. "Yeah can I-I-I speak to Aubrey Payne p-please it's important." "Fine you have 5 minutes". I can tell by his shaky voice that he has been crying so I nervously followed him out of the classroom.

- Liam's POV -

This will ruin her. She looks at me so confused "Li why are you crying..." "Your parents... Aubrey" I stop, I can't tell her this. "Li my parents what? Are they ok?" She asks "No they had a car accident an-" she cuts me off "please don't say they are dead. NO LIAM NO!!" She yells. All I can do is nod as Aubrey collapses "NO! This can't be happening please just say this is a joke a really really bad joke.." She cries

- Aubrey's POV -

I collapse on the floor. This can't be real but all Liam does is nod. I can't do anything right now but cry. Suddenly I feel strong arms pick me up and carry me out of the school and put me inside Liam's car. "Zayn, Harry, Louis please take care of her while I drove home." I hear Liam say with a shaky voice. "Sure, hey love, shhh it's ok, everything will be all right. I will take care of you baby." Says a boy with a deep voice and messy brown curls. He begins to sing isn't she lovely, I remember that he sang this at his x-factor audition, that must be Harry - Harry Styles. But whoever he is, he calmed me down and soon I fall asleep in him arms. When I woke up I wasn't in Liam's car anymore. I look around and a blonde boy with gorgeous blue eyes is looking at me. He smiles shyly "hey Aubrey, I'm Niall. All the boys are out with Liam. They went to the youth office, because he has to fill out a few papers for your adoption." "For my adoption?! What is going on here?" I asked him confused.

*Authors Note*

Hey guys I'm Steph! And this is the first fanfic I'm writing so if you guys could give me feedback that would be great! Love you all!