Bowling time!

CHAPTER:  4

*****************************************

Anna's P.O.V

************************************

If I wasn't so sure I don't think bowling, is about hooking up, making out and going to god knows were,no  that's a party, not bowling!

As, soon as were got here, all the girls whent to god knows were and some of the guys are either hitting on the girls or making out in the bathroom room stall, or so I think they were making out. Thinking about it sends shivers through out my boudy. The only descent people who actually decided to go bowling was, Aston, Cole, Aaron, Nolan, Wes, And Cameron. 

I was the only normal girl who did want to play bowling. But, it did make me feel a bit better knowing that I always want to at leat be normal.

"Ha! I am winning! "Wes, sates in the most childish voice I have ever heard.

"We just started." Cameron states, he sounded bored. I am pretty sure he just wanted to suck on some girls face or something.

"Ok, hot shot your turn." Cameron,  just had a smug look on his face and got up from were he was sitting and grab a bowling ball. He then did with out a care in the world,  made a strike.

"You, were saying dick face?" Cameron asked Wes waiting for him to answer. To my surprise Wes just sat there. And it got silent

Ashton decided to break the weird silence. "So, Ann do you like your fist time bowling so far?"

"To be honest, yea. I am having having a good time." I wonder why they did bring me along.

"Good." and with that he got up and got a bowling ball, and was about to walk over to the bowling area until some  group of girls caught his eye. Of course.  I just smiled to my self and shook my head. I then heard my stomach start to growl.

"Hey, Anna could you get us some food and drinks?" Cole asked me with pleading puppy eyes.

"oh, yea sure." I get up from were I was sitting and grab the 50 dollar bill Cole was holding.

"Ok, so what do you guys want?" Crap, bad choice last time I did that they just yelled out what they wanted.

"Just hot dogs and some smoothies." Was all Aaron said. wow ok, I just I underestimated them.

I walk over to the counter, and a guy around my age, with black hair and brown eyes, with a pearly white smile just says."Hello, there cutie what would you like today? A hot dog, or a Dreak?" His big pearly smile turned into a bid smirk.

I just cock my eye brow up and just begin saying my order."Yea, Um. . . hi I'll have 7 hot dogs and 7 smoothies please."

"Ouch, babe that hurt." he says with one hand pretending to grabbing his heart and begin to have a sad face.I just cock my eye brow and then gave him a are-you-serious? look.

"That will be 47.98." Dreak says and pushes some buttons on the cash register.

"Thank you, Dreak." I smile and knew I finally had the upper hand for once.

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

I know, I know this chapter is short, sorry but, I'll try to make it up to you ok ^-^

              love, B.L.G101